• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Lil Bub the perma kitten has passed at the age of 8

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Innsmuthbride, Dec 2, 2019 at 4:27 PM.

1. Innsmuthbride

Innsmuthbride Ia Ia Cthulhu

+8
    Pantheist
    Married

Attached Files:

• bub.jpg
      bub.jpg
      File size:
      53.7 KB
      Views:
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. NothingIsImpossible

NothingIsImpossible Well-Known Member

+2,969
    Christian
    Married
    First Grumpy Cat, and now Lil Bub. (sigh)

3. dzheremi

dzheremi Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian

+8,302
    Oriental Orthodox
    Private
    Aw man! Not Li'l Bub! :sigh:

4. Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,683
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    :(

5. MehGuy

MehGuy Free speech warrior degenerate Supporter

+6,656
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    I don't know who that is, but that's young for a cat. Sadly some of my animals are around that age. They won't be around for much longer. Still.. they can do much better than 8... lol.

6. essentialsaltes

essentialsaltes Stranger in a Strange Land

+10,424
    Atheist
    Legal Union (Other)
    Lil Bub had several genetic abnormalities that I assume contributed to the early death.

7. MehGuy

MehGuy Free speech warrior degenerate Supporter

+6,656
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Yeah whatever was making it a "perma kitten" probably was the cause of it's early demise.

My cat has one leaky eye, maybe I can market her and get tons of money and publicity? Lol.. "The leaky eye cat", think it's just the thing the public needs in order to help rekindle this increasingly polarized political climate, lol.

Everything is going to be alright.

8. Heavenhome

Heavenhome Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,953
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    :(