Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I love dogs. Maybe someday I’ll have one again.
Awww, I hope so. Too many have them and shouldn't. Sounds like you need one and they certainly need you:)

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,093.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Smelly!! How dare you!!! I shower at least once a month!
Oh I miss my Corgis so much. Both passed away within the last two years.

I miss those sweet eyes and affection, those cute ways, the loyalty, the bond with them.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i love dogs.
Our girl Shadow is the the most loving dog we have ever had so far, and we have had a few over the years.

P1070872.JPG

The only draw back with dogs is that their life span is not very long.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i love dogs.
Our girl Shadow is the the most loving dog we have ever had so far, and we have had a few over the years.

View attachment 306368

She’s a beauty! And she has this kind, squishy, gentle look.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She’s a beauty! And she has this kind, squishy, gentle look.

Indeed that is her nature. Only when she gets excited, like when the grand kids come, does she become a bit boisterous, from pure joy she will run around the yard, like on top speed.

She loves everybody! But she loves me the most. She is very obedient and loves laying in front of me, making sure she is touching me with a part of her body. She is truly adorable.

i think she is five years old now, hopefully we get a half dozen more years out of her.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Davorah

Ora et Labora
Sep 19, 2021
Pacific Northwest
✟17,914.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We have goofy mutt that nobody has yet to figure out his mix (he's the stinky, hairy one). We also have a spoiled little Min Pin that has my husband wrapped around her little paw. We adopted her from the Humane Society. Our mutt wandered into the yard as a puppy- we figured 8-9 weeks old. We tried to find the owners but no luck. Sadly, I think someone dropped him off and left him. But as it turned out, he's living the good life and has everything a dog would need to be happy.

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Awww, I hope so. Too many have them and shouldn't. Sounds like you need one and they certainly need you:)
Yeah we only do rescue animals. We travel a lot which is no problem for our three cats but that’s hard on dogs.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,093.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
i love dogs.

View attachment 306368

I can see the sweetness in her face.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Tell us about those smelly things, lol.
I will say this, some are the sweetest and dedicated to their masters unlike cats, lol.

Cats don't have masters because they are furry kids in the family, just like non-working pet dogs. In fact, dogs do not have masters either unless they work and go to school.

Upvote 0

AgapeBible

Aug 26, 2007
USA/Florida
✟44,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I love both cats and dogs They both can be sweet and cuddly, friendly, lovable. I had a pretty, adorable, sweet and gentle blond cocker spaniel when I was a little girl. When we moved further south we have to put him in the animal shelter. By then we had 10 or 12 years with him. Several years later after I graduated from high school, My mom wanted a cat. We got a gray and white Persian cat. She was delicate and shy, and I was afraid she would go after my parakeet. I got to know her, she turned out to be wonderful pet. She was sweet, cute, cuddly, lovable. I liked to pet her and play with her. I was very sad when she died. I had pet birds too. parakeets and cockatiels. My cockatiel died. Now I have no more pets. The house is a mess and my mom has some bad habits leading to the mess. She is working on cleaming it up. I would like to get another pet. Either a dog or cat. I would like a cat. They don't need to be walked every day. They don't bark loudly or growl at neighbors, visitors. They don't lick or drool on you, they don't mess up the house with bathroom fluids. Cats sit in your lap and like to be petted. Dogs can be playful but they can hurt people or children by accident. I liked having my cat snuggle in my bed when I had her. I know she hated baths but I was careful when I gave her a bath.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums