• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. Christian Forum Rules
    There have been a variety of rule changes in the recent months, so please review the Terms and Christian Forum Rules. If you have questions about a particular rule, please start a thread in Contact Us.

Lightworkers call this "astral projection", but...?

Discussion in 'Christianity and World Religion' started by Neogaia777, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Neogaia777

Neogaia777 Apprentice Supporter

+1,011
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Lightworkers call this "astral projection", but it's just simply "projection" I think...

See here: Perception comes from possessing different perspectives...

New Age religion, says, some call themselves "empath's" because of or that they do this also...

But Lightworkers use this for "entertainment" and fun, more than anything, and I'm not denying that that use is totally worthless, but, I believe it is also meant to "teach"...

Something I can't define...

Also, many in the world says that these people are crazy, or mental, and some would say it's an ego problem...

But, many, like me, can't help it, we do it all the time, some, many can't get used to it, some can't handle it...

We do it with everything sometimes, multiple things at once, then it can get treacherous...

But, it is meant to be taken more seriously, and for those of us brave enough, "grown" and developed...

There is something to this projecting...

We don't like doing it in front or with or around others, cause it often produces emotional responses, and we don't like to show it in front of others, so we learn to "steel" or harden ourselves against in those times and in life, and that, often is not good, for spiritual life...

Comments...?

God Bless!

2. Dave-W

Dave-W Our six grandchildren Supporter

+3,899
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Others
    Who or what are these "lightworkers" you reference?
    Can you describe what this "it" is? Your post leaves me clueless.

3. Neogaia777

+1,011
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Projecting...

Lightworkers, look up "actualism lightwork" on google...

God Bless!

4. Neogaia777

+1,011
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
  5. Dave-W

+3,899
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Others
    That is just another post by you that does not give an independent definition of "lightworker."

The 144,000 are all JEWS. Messianic Believers during the Great Tribulation.

The overall sense of that post of yours is very new-agey. (which is demonic)

6. Dave-W

+3,899
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Others
    I did and I will say this: Get yourself as far away from that junk as you can. It is purely pagan.

7. Neogaia777

+1,011
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Oh, yes, I know "all" revolutionaries or revolutionary ideas are "demonic" after all... Or all heresy, right...?

What they call astral projecting is just projecting, and is something some people just naturally do, and they are my people, and I am they...

Most of them are labeled by the world as suffering from a mental disorder cause a lot of us if we don't end up in a mental institution do go mental sometimes, some or most of us, but that's as close as to being demonic as it get's... A curse can be a great blessing though, I think... It can be turned into a gift...

I try to stay up on all forms of spirituality nowday's to know the people I am trying to win, and there is nothing demonic about that...

God Bless!

8. Neogaia777

+1,011
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    I didn't say I in any way agreed with the article, I more posted it to kind of say "Have you seen (things) like this!" and wanted to know what we were gonna "do" about it, kinda thing...

God Bless!

9. Dave-W

+3,899
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Others
    Not necessarily.
    I know what astral projection is - I did it a bit in high school. No one just naturally "does it." And it is VERY demonic.
    Because medical science does not recognize the existence or the power of demonic entities.

Are you doing this "projection?" What exactly does that look like?

10. Neogaia777

+1,011
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    My kind naturally does it sometimes, beyond our control, with the randomest things...

Your also forgetting that angelic entities are also at work here, to raise our levels of consciousness, and this could be a way...

I do not think I and those like me are all demon-possessed, some, perhaps, but there are also angels at work here too...

God Bless!

11. Dave-W

+3,899
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Others
    Do you make sure the "angels" are those from God?

1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,
    3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

12. Neogaia777

+1,011
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    Oh, I do do that, often... I've tested some, found them to be false, then they were gone, when I found them to be false...

I make sure they are of the truth...

God Bless!

13. awitch

awitch @PluckyDuck3 on Twitter

+1,284
    Pagan
    Private
    US-Democrat
    You light the torches and I'll sharpen the pitchforks.

14. Neogaia777

+1,011
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    No, spiritual warfare only...

You have to know and even befriend your enemies, and try not to think of them as "ememies" but your adversary(s) or competitor's... Or, sparring partners... Iron sharpens Iron...

And remember that your trying to win their soul...

God Bless!

15. Neogaia777

+1,011
    Non-Denom
    Celibate

16. awitch

awitch @PluckyDuck3 on Twitter

+1,284
    Pagan
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Yeah, pretending is less bloody and not illegal.

I don't have any enemies.

I won a soul once, but it was really expensive to feed it and it wasn't housebroken so I just returned it.

17. Neogaia777

+1,011
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    OK...?

Well,

Peace,

God Bless!

18. RaymondG

RaymondG Well-Known Member

+335
    Pentecostal
    Married
    You say you dont like doing it in front of people because it causes an emotional response. How is this so? How would they even know you are doing it?

19. Neogaia777

+1,011
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    I'm a paranoid Scitzophrenic, and at times thought they did, that they were reading my mind, it was and still is very scary when it happens... I get paranoid out of fear when that happens... But, I cannot deny the connection of which I speak... Thought for thought...

God Bless!

20. yeshuaslavejeff

yeshuaslavejeff simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua

+2,673
    Anabaptist
    The 'connection' .......

A need for prayer.
    The 'connection', > Not good.
    No, not good at all.

It is wide open to the dark side, no matter who does it.
    And it is never good.

Healing is good.
    Jesus heals everyone
    in the New Testament who comes to Him.
    Even the disciples did, when He sent them out to do so.

Healing today is still in Jesus only,
    not in the dark humanity or worse.