prewrathrap

Jan 24, 2010
✟15,293.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our president will be in Jerusalem March 20-22 - watch closely what happens
as he will visit both Israel and Palestine. This will correspond to the 8-10 of Nissan. If you know your bible you will know that the 10th day of first month was day the lamb was separated and held for 4 days prior to its slaughter before evening on Passover 14th of Nissan.

What will happen I do not know but he is to give several speeches.
The one I am looking for is if he calls for the shared division of Temple Mount.

Also the last Pope (according to prophecy by St. Malachy)is about to be picked starting tomorrow.

Are we in the last days? Time will tell

My ears and eyes are watching. Another coincidence comet Pan Starr's is visible 1st time in northern hemisphere tomorrow!
Signs in heaven?????????

Watch and pray

Shalom
Mark

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our president will be in Jerusalem March 20-22 - watch closely what happens
as he will visit both Israel and Palestine. This will correspond to the 8-10 of Nissan. If you know your bible you will know that the 10th day of first month was day the lamb was separated and held for 4 days prior to its slaughter before evening on Passover 14th of Nissan.

What will happen I do not know but he is to give several speeches.
The one I am looking for is if he calls for the shared division of Temple Mount.

Also the last Pope (according to prophecy by St. Malachy)is about to be picked starting tomorrow.

Are we in the last days? Time will tell

My ears and eyes are watching. Another coincidence comet Pan Starr's is visible 1st time in northern hemisphere tomorrow!
Signs in heaven?????????

Watch and pray

Shalom
Mark
Please report anything significant here, as I'm too disinterested to listen to him myself.

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's no coincidence that Obama is going over there at this time. He avoided going to Israel his entire first term.

So did Reagan and Bush 1. Reagan didn't visit Israel in either one of his two terms.

It's yet another case of darned if you do, darned if you don't; Obama got criticized for failing to visit Israel, and now he's getting criticized for...visiting Israel. He can't win no matter what he does.

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So did Reagan and Bush 1. Reagan didn't visit Israel in either one of his two terms.

It's yet another case of darned if you do, darned if you don't; Obama got criticized for failing to visit Israel, and now he's getting criticized for...visiting Israel. He can't win no matter what he does.

You don't get it.

He is anti-Israel, pro-palestinian/pro-muslim.

He is arrogant and has delusions of grandeur.

He could go at any given time but he chose now - which is prophetically significant.

Given his dream, and everything he's done so far, it's not a coincidence.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟425,830.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Seriously, it's all about mashing completely abstract and extraneous events into a completely flawed worldview.

You don't get it.

Assuming his stance is precisely as you say, which knowing your perspective, I'm inclined to go the opposite way, he's right to be so. Israel is not the same nation as the one from the OT, that nation became the Church. Done and done. They have a list of human rights violations against Palestinians as long as my arm, favoring Israel is tantamount to signing the death warrants of fellow believers.

At least he's not 'arrogant and delusional' enough to think we have the right to invade the another country on false pretenses.

*Cough* Iraq *Cough*

He could go at any given time but he chose now - which is prophetically significant.

Complete hokum.

No. It is.

Reactions: Hetta
Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Mat 16:3 and in the morning, 'Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.' You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times.

Hebrews5:11 We have much to say about this, but it is hard to make it clear to you because you no longer try to understand. 12 In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God’s word all over again. You need milk, not solid food! 13 Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness. 14 But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.

Upvote 0

Hockey_Fan

Man of Mystery
Jan 3, 2009
✟9,002.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

Very true. Obama had plenty on his plate for the first four years: saving the US economy from complete collapse, passing comprehensive health care reform, taking out Osama Bin Laden, etc.

He has repeatedly pledged support for Israel without writing a blank check ("Do whatever you want cause we have your back no matter"). This is the first overseas trip of his second term, so I would say that is pretty significant. I don't think the fact it happens to come near Passover is significant one way or the other.

Reactions: Hetta
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

prewrathrap

Jan 24, 2010
✟15,293.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Barak did go before the Muslim world in first few months of his presidency by visiting Egypt first and we were in deep problems at that time.

I am saying pay attention to his speeches in Israel if he mentions sharing the Temple Mount this visit could be a prophetic event.

Remember the movie Oz lions, tigers, and bears, oh my!

Comets, new popes, and peace treaties, oh my!

Shalom
Mark

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You don't get it.

I know, I know...that's what I always hear. I heard the same thing too waaaay back when Bush was president, but where are all the posters who said I didn't "get" Bush?

I also didn't "get it" when you claimed the Marxists would not allow last year's election to take place....and yet the election happened. I didn't "get it" when you claimed Obama's heathcare bill required all citizens to have an implanted microchip by March 31, 2013, and that it was the mark of the beast...and yet we're little more than 2 weeks away from that date and the chipping of nearly 300 million citizens is nary to be found. At what point will you realize that maybe you're the one who isn't getting it?

No.

I'm sorry,but I don't know how any politician could attain the most powerful office in the world and not be at least a little arrogant or narcissistic, lol.

Great, so if March 22 comes and goes without anything significant happening, will you admit that it was a coincidence and that coincidences do in fact occur?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Obama is supposed to visit bethlehem and with palestinians.

He goes to Bethlehem so the apostate Jews will misinterpret the Prophecy of the Messiah coming from Bethlehem to be him.

This is no ordinary "man"

John

{5:43} I am come in my
Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come
in his own name, him ye will receive.

It's time to wake up from our sleep Brothers and Sisters. The night draws to and end and the Day is at hand.

Come Lord Jesus
Marantha

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SanFrank

Islam Lies to Muslims - Facebook
Mar 11, 2009
United States
✟17,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He goes to Bethlehem so the apostate Jews will misinterpret the Prophecy of the Messiah coming from Bethlehem to be him.

This is no ordinary "man"

John

{5:43} I am come in my
Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come
in his own name, him ye will receive.

It's time to wake up from our sleep Brothers and Sisters. The night draws to and end and the Day is at hand.

Come Lord Jesus
Marantha
Oooh, that is a neat interpretation. Very entertaining (no pun).

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I have no idea why the word lightning is found in the title of this thread.

Contrary to the spam emails some of you may have been getting, the American president's first name means "blessing". The Arabic name Barak is cognate with the Hebrew Baruch.

Just like: Johannes, John, Juan, Jean, Ian, and/or Sean.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟425,830.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Great, so if March 22 comes and goes without anything significant happening, will you admit that it was a coincidence and that coincidences do in fact occur?

No, she will just start posting under—yet another—sock account so she doesn't have to face the fact that she's incorrect, she can pretend none of it ever happened and continue on spouting her drivel.

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0