• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Life sucks big time

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,478.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I genuinely hate my life. 1000000%.

It sucks.

Mentally and physically.

On my own, depressed and extremely down.

I have a part time job that sucks too!

I love my faith but i am always letting God down. He must be fed up with me.

I have no friends. I live in a damp, mouldy bedsit. One heater. Only hot water is shower and kettle. I have health issues that prevent me from sitting too long so i tend to lie on my bed most of the time. I have issues with a bad back too. Anxiety and depression also.

I guess i an not alone. I know there are many more who suffer much worse. I offer up my sufferings to God. When i fall / fail, in life, i always get up and turn to God. But, i feel like my prayers go unanswered.

I am writing this thread so that anyone who feels like i do will know that they are not alone.

God bless all those that will be on their own at Christmas. The lonely, the bereaved, the homeless, the hospitalised etc. May God bring you comfort and joy. But most of all His love and mercy.

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Site Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

It sucks.

Mentally and physically.

I have no friends. I live in a damp, mouldy bedsit. One heater. Only hot water is shower and kettle. I have health issues that prevent me from sitting too long so i tend to lie on my bed most of the time. I have issues with a bad back too. Anxiety and depression also.

I guess i an not alone. I know there are many more who suffer much worse. I offer up my sufferings to God. When i fall / fail, in life, i always get up and turn to God. But, i feel like my prayers go unanswered.

I am writing this thread so that anyone who feels like i do will know that they are not alone.

God bless all those that will be on their own at Christmas. The lonely, the bereaved, the homeless, the hospitalised etc. May God bring you comfort and joy. But most of all His love and mercy.
I agree amen

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single

It sucks.

Mentally and physically.

Does church provide any sort of refuge from loneliness?

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

It sucks.

Mentally and physically.

God bless you. May you be granted some comfort & peace.

• Friendly
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

AshAnn

Praise God !
Nov 30, 2018
C-NY
✟22,238.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It sucks.

Mentally and physically.

It is wonderful that you posted this so others do not feel alone. I can tell you God is not fed up with you. God has a plan and purpose for you and he LOVES you. Life sucks because you are looking at reality and not TRUTH. Remember you are fearfully and wonderfully made! And your strength should never be of your own but if God himself. God knows how you feel and where you are at and I’m sure he is using your struggles now your future benefits and for his glory! Praying for you

Upvote 0

messianist

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
a
✟282,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

It sucks.

Mentally and physically.

Would you like to go for a cup of coffee tomorrow?

• Winner
Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Thank you. I pass that onto God so that others may benefit instead of me.
Keep some for yourself!

I was in England earlier this year and it sure seemed like the churches generally could use all the attendance they can muster. But I dont know what the UK church experience is like. Nor am I even religious. From an outside perspective it seem like church is place you could go and do something that makes you needed.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,478.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
One day when God decides it's your time, you'll get to do just that. Run away from everything on your way to heaven.

I always ask God to take me from this pathetic life. I do. I want closure

• Prayers
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,478.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I'm willing to take you if you like.

Thank you my friend. I appreciate that so much.

You know, i guess i am or have grown, into a loner. Yes, i am extremely lonely in life. I have my faith. However many times i fall, i will continue to get up and call on Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

messianist

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
a
✟282,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you my friend. I appreciate that so much.

You know, i guess i am or have grown, into a loner. Yes, i am extremely lonely in life. I have my faith. However many times i fall, i will continue to get up and call on Jesus.

Give me a pm with your address if you would like to go tomorrow or any time, I have a job to see down your way first thing then I'm free after that.

Every Blessing.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,478.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Give me a pm with your address if you would like to go tomorrow or any time, I have a job to see down your way first thing then I'm free after that.

Every Blessing.

Thank you so much but i am a loner now. I have no friends. Plus, i can only talk on here. I am introverted.

May God bless you

Reactions: messianist
Upvote 0

messianist

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
a
✟282,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you so much but i am a loner now. I have no friends. Plus, i can only talk on here. I am introverted.

May God bless you

The offer is always open.

Every blessing.

Upvote 0

John Bowen

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2018
dueba
✟48,940.00
Country
Fiji
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What you are sending out to God is that life sucks so you are telling him thats what you want to experience . " What you sow is what you reap " .God respects your freewill and can only return to you what you are bring to his alter . Multiple your talents by seeking to raise up other people and God will pour out a blessing to you thats His law. Follow Jesus teachings love God with all your heart soul and mind. When you do that you love " everything " cause everything is God " Nothing was made that was made " you thank God for your life your hot water , tiny flat part time job . You smile in the mirror so the mirror of life will smile back at you. Look at the girl no arms channel on youtube all that she does with a big smile she gets it. We are never alone Jesus Christ is our best friend and he told us he is always with us . And he has a plan for your life that he wants you to do to help him . , but first you got to shake of your dust like a ceiling fan turn on the fan and the dust starts flying off turn it up higher and nothing can stick to it .Just like our lives accelerate , accelerate ,accelerate !!

Last edited:
Upvote 0