Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We in this sub forum are all in our twenties, but the twenties contain a ton of life changes for many people. I am curious what stage everyone here is at.

For me personally, at 26 I am a 4 year post grad, working full time teaching prekindergarten. I am a wife of nearly a year and a new mommy to our honeymoon baby (now 2 months old). I am in a pretty stable life setting right now that shouldn't change too much before 30, barring anything significantly unexpected (a move, job change, pregnancy, or tragedy).

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm 29 and single. No career and no degree, although I was in college for 3 years. My 20s have been a complete disaster in all honesty. I don't know how I ever got in such bad shape, i think it has to do with drug addiction that began around age 13-14 and having an abusive father and it just snowballed into complete life destruction. I have one heck of a testimony that would blow most peoples minds. The only thing i have in life that i cherish is my belief in Christ and my passionate pursuit of God. I found Christ when i was 24 and I was one of the worst sinners out there but i also have a great love for Christ. I feel like I'm 18 and just NOW entering the real world and just now starting my life. I want to get back in school and finally pursue a vocation [I'm thinking i want to do wood-working] and finally enjoy life.

Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We in this sub forum are all in our twenties, but the twenties contain a ton of life changes for many people. I am curious what stage everyone here is at.

For me personally, at 26 I am a 4 year post grad, working full time teaching prekindergarten. I am a wife of nearly a year and a new mommy to our honeymoon baby (now 2 months old). I am in a pretty stable life setting right now that shouldn't change too much before 30, barring anything significantly unexpected (a move, job change, pregnancy, or tragedy).

By the way, it sounds like you are doing AWESOME :oldthumbsup: If i can get to that kind of stability in life any time soon, i will be so, so very grateful

Upvote 0

Heartofsilver

Bride of Christ 4/8/17 Isaiah 54:5
Site Supporter
Jun 16, 2016
California
✟139,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm twenty-six and I'm getting closer to the Lord, He is teaching more about how we are betrothed to Him and how He can be like a Husband to us, Amen. (Isaiah 54:5) God has Called me to a Christian university, so I'm on my way to getting my second degree. I'm not currently working, since my school requires a full load of classes for FA, plus volunteering, and Chapel. I'm single and have been for awhile since, God Called me out of a relationship. I live by my school, but my parents are financially supporting me while I go to school. I'm going to therapy to deal with my disabilities, situations that have happened in my past, and abuse. God has blessed me with many friends, a mission trip, His Calling on my life, and joining a college group that He led me to. Thank You Jesus, we can not thank You enough for Who You are and for all that You do! God also helped me recently to get my license and He blessed me with my first car! :yellowheart::raisedhands::heartpulse::grinning:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I enjoy hearing everyone's stories. :)

I'm 21 and single, not interested in dating or marriage. Because of my struggles with anxiety, I haven't had a job or any college yet...but I want to be able to do those things. I'm hoping to get a job related to art, but they seem hard to find.
I feel closer to the Lord now than I did before in my life. CF reminds me to keep praying and keep trusting in God, and the condition society is in today makes me feel even more strongly about my beliefs. I'll do my best!

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: Heartofsilver
Upvote 0