palisades park
✟22,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for me I really need at least prayer. I was abused as a child. It started at school, where people called me nicknames and slandered me and gossiped and started rumours about me all the time. There was no part of me they didn't insult, they made me feel bad about everything about myself. I cried in great emotional pain every night. I couldn't even mention the word about what was happening to me because no one would let me talk about it, while they could go on plotting how to hurt me more and talk all about it. They took my friends from me. It seemed like everyone in the school was bullying me. Every conversation in the every class seemed to be about me. Adult abusers followed me round and verbally abused me in the streets, it was terrifying, this continued for 16 years. They found out everything I said or did and turned it into an insulting comment said to me. My mum and dad knew this was happening to me but never comforted me or helped me. In fact, my mum joined in with my abusers and mocked and insulted me all the time and called me nicknames and made me cry as well. I once heard her discussing on the phone with them, where I'd been and what I'd been up to, it felt like there was no escape because, they'd stalk me everywhere and find out everything I was doing all the time. The people abusing me tapped my phones, so I couldn't even phone a helpline to tell someone about it and be helped without my abusers listening on the phone. People honked their horns while driving past my house constantly and they flew helicopters in circles around my house all night while cars constantly honked their horns to frighten me. I was scared to tell anyone what people were doing to me in case my abusers found out and what they might do to me. They shouted abuse at me all the time. What happened to me in my life made me so hurt and sad and upset and scared. No one has ever comforted me or helped me with all this, I'm all alone.
I am so traumatised from my life, I'm not sure if I have alters, I really need help. Please pray for me.

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father I pray that You will heal all the emotional wounds of past and present, and lead this one to get help and counselling to help with the traumatizing of bullying that went on in her life, In Jesus Name, Amen

The world now understands bullying and fights against it as never before, and many will stand behind you and support you. You must speak out against those who hurt you, not only will you be helping yourself but innocent others. God help all those who are targets of bullying. God help all those who have and are still bullying, may you help them to understand the damage they are doing to others, Amen.

Upvote 0