California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As those that have been born again we have been gifted with something that those that are not can not understand, it being foolishness to the life of this world… This being, a deeper way of learning, this way, is the way of experience, meaning, that the truths read about in scripture, they themselves become the living power of the life…. This is the ‘substance belongs to Christ’…. Where love, joy, peace are not things done by the strength of the will, but the quality of that virtue becomes a living power of life…

As this new living power of life grows and becomes the all, it is no longer a matter of trying to be a patient person or a loving person but through the exercise of faith in the operation of God, these virtues are lived out through one, but not by one…

This is the gift of life to all that would be willing to give over their lives by faith to this One….

This deeper way of learning is the difference between the words describing the thing, and being in possession of the thing described…. For one is being in bondage to the letter of the thing, as a taste not, touch not, the other, the freedom the virtues themselves bring to life in a life…

This freedom is for all that would call on the name of Christ… As this freedom is worked out in life does one’s life show forth these virtues that are learned through, by and in, life itself…

Be blessed all you followers of Him, Not me

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I agree with some of that, except:

"This is the gift of life to all that would be willing to give over their lives by faith to this One…."

God brought me to Christ. He gave me faith and changed my will so that I could belong to Him. Some people see the light but shy away from it.

John 3:19
"And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil."

Romans 9:16
" So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.”

• Friendly
Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree with some of that, except:

"This is the gift of life to all that would be willing to give over their lives by faith to this One…."

God brought me to Christ. He gave me faith and changed my will so that I could belong to Him. Some people see the light but shy away from it.

John 3:19
"And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil."

Romans 9:16
" So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.”

Hi,
I rejoice with you that God did a work in your life.. And may God continue to work as we look to Him…

Be blessed in being one of His..

A fellow believer, Not me

• Friendly
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I probably agree with everything you say.

But not sure what you’re saying.

No worries, the short version;

All truths need to be learned by experience to become part of one…

Be blessed in your relationship with Jesus…

A fellow believer Not me

Upvote 0

.Jeremiah.

Jul 26, 2021
The South
✟21,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No worries, the short version;

All truths need to be learned by experience to become part of one…

Be blessed in your relationship with Jesus…

A fellow believer Not me
I appreciate that version.

• Friendly
Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0