Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So I really believe that in the last 2 years I have dramatically changed. I am 31 and got married a couple years ago and have a 4 month old daughter. But with this, I just notice I have changed too. What I want to do with my time, my goals and dreams, social life...and an even deeper desire to serve others. Good changes. Anyone have the same experience in their 30' s? It seems like life is different now and I actually am feeling "adult" lol.

Mar 9, 2018
Houston
✟2,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single
So I really believe that in the last 2 years I have dramatically changed. I am 31 and got married a couple years ago and have a 4 month old daughter. But with this, I just notice I have changed too. What I want to do with my time, my goals and dreams, social life...and an even deeper desire to serve others. Good changes. Anyone have the same experience in their 30' s? It seems like life is different now and I actually am feeling "adult" lol.

I'm 35 and have kicked into gear in the area of actually feeling like a man, let alone an adult. I'm taking better care of my body, mind and making vast improvements in my social life. It's truly an exciting feeling when I look in the mirror and I see the body I had when I was in High School. Self-Discipline has been one of the newly found treasures that I never really possessed as a younger man. Now that I'm incorporating it in my life in my mid-thirties, it's a joy to be able to see the actual results in the mirror.

I walk outside with a confidence I never had. My diet has changed and I feel a whole lot better. I quit smoking, which was a habit I thought I'd never drop but I did and I'm very proud of myself for it.

I think the best thing I've learned about myself in my 30's is the type of person I am. That whole " finding yourself " process is varied depending on the individual. I'm very thankful that I was able to find myself, the gist of who I am anyway, at this age. I can actually start living in a way I never could've lived when I thought I was living in my younger years.

The fun has just begun.

Upvote 0