• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Life Application Study Bible

Anduma22

Feb 5, 2022
Hartford, CT
✟15,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good morning, all:

I just joined the forum and thought I could try posting here about being in recovery with mental health issues which I know is an up and down road but am taking it all a day at a time the best I can.
Also, I got wondering if the Life Application Study Bible is available as a PDF file so I can read it offline on my computer when I don't have the printed book with me if I'm traveling on the road for instance which I have tried looking online about but haven't had much luck and thought I could try sharing that here to try seeing where to go from here.
If this is not the right place, let me know where to post this.
Also, I'm trying to get in touch with myself better for some time as a person in recovery but noticed it had been an on/off thing or something but have had that thought in the back of my head for some time.
Thank you in advance if you share your thoughts here.
Have a good day and stay safe as well.

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
e-Sword: Free Bible Study for the PC Hi! Welcome! If you go to e-sword and download their program, you can download many Bibles. Many are FREE, but I do think the one you mention has a small charge. I love e-sword....has greatly enhanced my Bible study!

Upvote 0