US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Several years ago I was in graduate school in Liberty University. I lived in a small apartment on my own there and went to school for English. I loved being there. I had to come back home after I got sick, I had a nutritional deficiency. I have been trying to heal from my sickness and as I have been getting better I feel a desire to return to Liberty University. It is a Christian college. I want to be able to finish my Masters there. I miss the beautiful landscape in Virginia. I felt like I belonged there and was very sad to have left it. I would one day like to live in Virginia again and go to Liberty University again. I would either like to study either Counseling or English. I would love to be in school again. I know I could not be there right now, or for a few years because of my healing, but I would love to get to be at Liberty University again.

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,017.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Lovin... As a Southwest Virginia... The Liberty University!

Father I pray blessings on this request, healing, restoration, that you would open academic doors, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Liberty University is a great campus, and the town is lovely. I was up there this past January for a couple days on business, definitely a nice place to live!

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Several years ago I was in graduate school in Liberty University. I lived in a small apartment on my own there and went to school for English. I loved being there. I had to come back home after I got sick, I had a nutritional deficiency. I have been trying to heal from my sickness and as I have been getting better I feel a desire to return to Liberty University. It is a Christian college. I want to be able to finish my Masters there. I miss the beautiful landscape in Virginia. I felt like I belonged there and was very sad to have left it. I would one day like to live in Virginia again and go to Liberty University again. I would either like to study either Counseling or English. I would love to be in school again. I know I could not be there right now, or for a few years because of my healing, but I would love to get to be at Liberty University again.
Do they do correspondence courses at a Master's level?

Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
o wow

awesome desire

God bless you and this excellent desire

praying that God will make a way for you to return to Virginia and finish your master's degree in the wonderful name of Jesus

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lovin... As a Southwest Virginia... The Liberty University!

Father I pray blessings on this request, healing, restoration, that you would open academic doors, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Thank you :)

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Liberty University is a great campus, and the town is lovely. I was up there this past January for a couple days on business, definitely a nice place to live!
I agree, Its a beautiful campus and town. I would love to be able to live there again.

Upvote 0

HereIStand

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I have visited there, but it was back in the 1980s. They've really grown since then, while remaining evangelical conservative. Sadly, it seems the more successful a college becomes, the less it can afford to maintain its doctrinal integrity.
Liberty probably has a lot of online options. As a recall, they had a distance program in place even before the Internet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
o wow

awesome desire

God bless you and this excellent desire

praying that God will make a way for you to return to Virginia and finish your master's degree in the wonderful name of Jesus
Thank you so much :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have visited there, but it was back in the 1980s. They've really grown since then, while remaining evangelical conservative. Sadly, it seems the more successful a college becomes, the less it can afford to maintain its doctrinal integrity.
Liberty probably has a lot of online options. As a recall, they had a distance program in place even before the Internet.
Its a very nice college. It is neat you were able to visit there.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I went there for a year, then I had to leave due to family medical crises. I miss it too.
Sorry you had to leave. I'm sure you have good memories and some benefits from it still.

Upvote 0