United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Galatians 2:4 (NKJV)
………………….to spy out our liberty……. that they might bring us into bondage,

Galatians 5:1 (NKJV)
Stand fast therefore in the liberty……..and not entangled… with a yoke of bondage.

Galatians 5:13 (NKJV)
……. been called to liberty; only do not [use] liberty as an opportunity for the flesh…………

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This liberty that is being spoken of, the liberty that is so freeing that scripture warns against it being abused, moreover the loss of which scripture says brings on bondage, must be the liberty of liberties to be spoken of so highly…

Which it is, it being the liberty, the freedom, one experiences, tastes, feels, when one enters into the rest of God by faith and thereby ceasing from one’s own works… Which liberty, is a liberty of the state of life, meaning, it is a liberty that can ever be increasing, thereby the degree of bondage one is under is ever decreasing, henceforth the admonition to stand fast in this liberty, so this liberty might grow in the life as a real thing….

For this is the liberty that must be given great care, and great attention, for this liberty is the fruit of a rightly directed faith…

For a rightly directed faith is the faith of the heart towards God… For by default when one stops their trusting in God, self is the automatic inherit-er of own will, being, that its will can not help but be done, being, that a will is always being done all the time, the issue is, who’s will that is, faith will be living by His will, lack of faith in God will be living by one’s own will…

This is the liberty, the freedom in Christ that is strange, foreign, something not to be understood by the carnal mind… Henceforth does scripture warn about losing one’s liberty, one’s hope in faith, one’s joy in faith, one’s steadfastness in the faith… For all these losses are the fruit of one not trusting in God…

For freedom, liberty, joy, hope, security, peace and strength of mind, comes through one giving great heedance to one’s trusting in God, for faith breeds faith…. For just the opposite is true when one is not trusting in God, that being the doubts, the fears, the questioning of God’s love sets in, and the joy of one’s salvation is lost as the bondage sets in, as the liberty of life is lost, which can be rectified by the faith of the heart being rightly directed back to God once again… This time with a little more diligence, this diligence being that diligence that is in a ever increasing state….

The fruit being, righteousness is manifested in a ever increasing degree in the life….

To Him be our all, Not me

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟559,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And part of this is the liberation from the law. Not the moral law, but the ritualistic laws of meats and drinks and days and seasons.
We are not subject to these. God is not concerned if you celebrate one day over another. He is concerned with love and fellowship. If you happen to fellowship in a church where they celebrate something, then feel free to join in for the sake of love and fellowship. If you are in a group that refuses to eat meat on Sunday, then do not do it. Not because there is anything wrong with eating meat on Sunday (from God's point of view) but do it for the love and fellowship. If this is a part of their faith, then do it for them that they do not lose it. Whatever the case... love and fellowship is more important than the legalistic ritual.

• Friendly
Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And part of this is the liberation from the law. Not the moral law, but the ritualistic laws of meats and drinks and days and seasons.
We are not subject to these. God is not concerned if you celebrate one day over another. He is concerned with love and fellowship. If you happen to fellowship in a church where they celebrate something, then feel free to join in for the sake of love and fellowship. If you are in a group that refuses to eat meat on Sunday, then do not do it. Not because there is anything wrong with eating meat on Sunday (from God's point of view) but do it for the love and fellowship. If this is a part of their faith, then do it for them that they do not lose it. Whatever the case... love and fellowship is more important than the legalistic ritual.

A joy to read, be blessed in experiencing the truths God is revealing in you…

A fellow believer, Not me

• Friendly
Reactions: SavedByGrace3
Upvote 0