Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am looking to connect with likeminded individuals. I am a libertarian who believes we do not live on a spinning ball and the "force" of gravity is a lie of the "god of forces". Space is also a lie of the "prince of the power of the air. I believe that there is only "one true God" and the "Man Christ Jesus", who is "mediator between God and man". God GAVE him the name above every name because he rejected the religious leaders perversion of God's Torah, and lived it in sincerity and in Truth, until it became a part of who he was. It was in this way he became the "living word", because the Father's words became infused in his very nature, both the Torah, and the words of God revealed to him as a prophet. As the last Adam, he did what the first Adam did not do. He rejected temptation and refused to disobey God. His walk demonstrated that man has the power to conquer sin.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: LaSorcia

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟768,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome to the forum! You might want to check out the Messianic Judaism forum for Torah observant believers as well as the Conspiracy Theory and the Politics forums for your other interests.
Messianic Judaism
Conspiracy Theories
Politics

Reactions: LaSorcia
Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States