Liberal women’s groups slam Amy Coney Barrett, claim she will ‘turn back the clock on equality’

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Much criticism of Judge Coney Barrett centers on the issue of abortion

Liberal women's groups and Planned Parenthood are pulling no punches when going after President Trump's Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett.

The National Organization for Women, which is connected to a PAC that endorsed the Biden-Harris ticket, said Barrett "will turn back the clock on equality."

Donald Trump and the Senate Republicans want to steal another seat on the Supreme Court so that Amy Coney Barrett can help repeal Roe [v. Wade] and shred the Affordable Care Act – but not before she votes with a new, ultra-conservative majority to validate an election he intends to steal," the National Organization for Women said in a statement.

Continued below.
Liberal women’s groups slam Amy Coney Barrett, claim she will ‘turn back the clock on equality’

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I have to shake my head when Planned Parenthood and the National Organization for Women worry about the loss of abortion rights and call it equality. There's no equality for girls in the womb according to them.
As far as Obama-care, I don't know anyone who likes their policy. With deductibles in the thousands, we were much better off in the past by buying a private policy. I had pre-existing conditions and had no problem buying a policy. It was a lot cheaper and had way lower deductibles.

Upvote 0