Minnesota
✟214,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
“I don’t think they liked Colonel West’s message that he did experience racism … but he overcame that, and he decided not to be a victim … and that America gave him that equality of opportunity that many other countries don’t,” she said.

“I think these people like to see themselves as the victim, and his message fundamentally challenged that.”

Student 'feared for life' after being chased by mob targeting Allen West

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
“I don’t think they liked Colonel West’s message that he did experience racism … but he overcame that, and he decided not to be a victim … and that America gave him that equality of opportunity that many other countries don’t,” she said.

“I think these people like to see themselves as the victim, and his message fundamentally challenged that.”

Student 'feared for life' after being chased by mob targeting Allen West
I mean do I agree with Allen West’s stance on racism? No.
But do I think an angry mob should shut his voice out from an public forum by resorting to violence? Nope.
Ridiculous.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
But do I think an angry mob should shut his voice out from an public forum by resorting to violence? Nope.
Ridiculous.
It's called "cancel culture." YouTube banned a number of Republican members of Congress but allowed the racist rant of the subway shooter, Frank James.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,216.00
Faith
Pentecostal
It's interesting to see the radical left attacking African Americans. Its almost like you can't say anything about a liberal black person cause if you do that makes you racist. But you can sure attack a conservative black man. It's like race is actually irrelevant unless they have the same view.

This really is out of the Marxist playbook on division.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Ridiculous.
But that is how the progressive liberal stance works: If you don't have coherent response just shout, scream and stamp on the floor so no one can be heard.

• Agree
Reactions: RestoreTheJoy
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,941.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
But that is how the progressive liberal stance works: If you don't have coherent response just shout, scream and stamp on the floor so no one can be heard.

TIL the Jan 6 "protestors" were following a liberal playbook.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,941.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
From the article:
Purcell added: “I didn’t think it was going to be as controversial… to say on an American campus that American values are a good thing.”

loool, sure. And the Disingenuousness Train keeps on rolling. She brought in a conservative firebrand / torturer to speak at an event titled "America Is Not Racist" and didn't expect it to be so controversial? She's either a liar or an idiot. Controversy is exactly what she wanted, because it gets attention for her group and fodder for making her opponents look bad. The protestors were stupid for taking the bait, but she's guilty of chumming the waters.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟733,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
You can't for the definition of the word call yourself Liberal and try to deny people's freedom. The core word of liberal is liber and liberty. Those who believe in Liberty would not participate in something like that. Protesting is one thing, an angry mob is about the most undemocratic thing you can participate in.

Social Justice running amuck.

• Winner
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
TIL the Jan 6 "protestors" were following a liberal playbook.

What are you talking about? Everyone knows that the Jan 6 mob was antifa and BLM.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,941.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You can't for the definition of the word call yourself Liberal and try to deny people's freedom. The core word of liberal is liber and liberty. Those who believe in Liberty would not participate in something like that. Protesting is one thing, an angry mob is about the most undemocratic thing you can participate in.

Social Justice running amuck.

Do you know whether these protestors describe themselves as "liberal"?

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

Well I noticed two things, first, they are in college. Second, there wasn't a MAGA hat to be seen.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟733,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
No, but my feeling is that they are closer to the left than the right. I don't know if the crowd was primarily any particular club or organization.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,445.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
From the article:

loool, sure. And the Disingenuousness Train keeps on rolling. She brought in a conservative firebrand / torturer to speak at an event titled "America Is Not Racist" and didn't expect it to be so controversial? She's either a liar or an idiot. Controversy is exactly what she wanted, because it gets attention for her group and fodder for making her opponents look bad. The protestors were stupid for taking the bait, but she's guilty of chumming the waters.

Or did they take the bait. It seems Fox is accepting her word as fact.

The guilty flee when no one pursues is a reasonable thought and far from the worst light she could be put in.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
From the article:

This systemic racism baloney, CRT and the like, are a real attack on America. We have seen the effects since Joe took office, and if people don't put themselves out there and speak the truth we are doomed as a nation. These people want to control the narrative, in the presidential debates, on Twitter, because they are so fearful of an honest public forum for discussion.

• Agree
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

SamanthaAnastasia

Just a library lady
Dec 21, 2018
Earth
✟168,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
It's called "cancel culture." YouTube banned a number of Republican members of Congress but allowed the racist rant of the subway shooter, Frank James.
I know what cancel culture and the cringe left is.

• Agree
Reactions: Valletta
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,941.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Or did they take the bait. It seems Fox is accepting her word as fact.

The guilty flee when no one pursues is a reasonable thought and far from the worst light she could be put in.

Yeah, it’s a fair question as to whether or not there really was any chasing, but from the shouting I could see on video, it would seem that the protesters took the bait at least a bit.

Upvote 0