Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
The concept of this thread is that Alan's friends don't like him anymore?

No, the point of the thread is that Dershowitz is standing up for the truth of the US Constitution and apparently fellow liberals are upset with that. It would seem that in order to be friends with them, he has to lie and go against the Constitution. It really says more about his so-called friends than about him, don't you think?

You know what will help this view? You should elect Roy Moore to the Senate with backing of the GOP and it's leader.

Nowhere is this being implied. Can you please stick to the topic?

Upvote 0

DZoolander

Persnickety Member
Apr 24, 2007
Far far away
✟120,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Why was Bill Clinton charged by the House for Obstruction of Justice then?

Seems to me you can't have it both ways...unless you're trying to have it both ways for partisan reasons.

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
No, the point of the thread is that Dershowitz is standing up for the truth of the US Constitution and apparently fellow liberals are upset with that.

No, he's standing up for his opinion or interpretation. Saying that any one has the truth is severly overplaying one's hand.

It would seem that in order to be friends with them, he has to lie and go against the Constitution. It really says more about his so-called friends than about him, don't you think?

Not really. Why do I give a flying flamingo about Dershowitz or his friends? Surely we're all more interested in the Kardashians.

Nowhere is this being implied. Can you please stick to the topic?

Highly unlikely. I'm trying to steer Kim and Kanye into the thread.

Upvote 0