Liberal judge Frees Rape Suspect Quickly to Circumvent ICE

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Only in the peoples republic of Massachusetts.

Judge frees uber driver accused of raping passenger 3 times than dropping her off. The liberal judge cut of arguments quickly and released the alledged rapist on $2500 dollars bail releasing him without having to be returned to prison.

There is a pattern on the liberal East Coast of judges doing this to circumvent ICE.

Middlesex Assistant District Attorney Raquel Frisardi told the judge Baez took the student to a parking lot and other sites and raped her three times even as she was vomiting and fighting back. He then dropped her at Boston College, where she reported she had been raped.

The prosecutor told Heffernan that Baez was “somebody known to the Boston police gang unit as having previous involvement in the Mozart Street Gang, someone who had been previously prosecuted and in fact previously deported,” according to a court recording of the 17-minute arraignment Tuesday afternoon.

Tape reveals judge quick with low bail

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

Phronema

Orthodox Christian
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2016
Florida Panhandle
✟739,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I find it a bit odd that this type of behavior isn't monitored by ICE, and eventually brought up to the DoJ.

Surely this is illegal, and unethical for a judge to do once a pattern or trend of this type regarding sentencing of potential illegals has been established? This judge is defying federal law as a result of their own political, or at least personal bias. Shame on them.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
I find it a bit odd that this type of behavior isn't monitored by ICE, and eventually brought up to the DoJ.

Surely this is illegal, and unethical for a judge to do once a pattern or trend of this type regarding sentencing of potential illegals has been established? This judge is defying federal law as a result of their own political, or at least personal bias. Shame on them.

She doesn't care. Another judge in Maine allowed a suspect to sneak out a back door to avoid ICE.

• Informative
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Phronema

Orthodox Christian
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2016
Florida Panhandle
✟739,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
She doesn't care. Another judge in Maine allowed a suspect to sneak out a back door to avoid ICE.

I hope it's caught by an individual who cares about enforcing the law. This type of behavior is unacceptable, even it if does stem from a kind heart initially on the part of the judge. Being kind to the potential illegal that is. The individual who's been let go has potentially committed a terribly heinous crime, and the victim could be living in fear as a result. That's absolutely horrible.

Sad state of affairs if that's the state of our judicial system in this country.

Edit: The judge in Maine should be investigated immediately to uncover if that's the case. Folks like that act like they're part of a "resistance", and that's horrible. Our federal laws are in place and were put in place by our rightful governing body.

Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Another example of judges trying to legislate from the bench. It undermines the core workings of our country. Judges should NOT be able to pick and choose which laws they enforce, whether they agree with them or not.

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I spent half an hour googling this and found no evidence of her political affiliations anywhere. For all we know she might be a member of the Constitution Party.

But right now, I feel more sorry for the victim, who, under new, non-liberal laws, is likely to lose her insurance due to sexual assault now being a pre-existing condition.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
I spent half an hour googling this and found no evidence of her political affiliations anywhere. For all we know she might be a member of the Constitution Party.

But right now, I feel more sorry for the victim, who, under new, non-liberal laws, is likely to lose her insurance due to sexual assault now being a pre-existing condition.

That is because your not plugged into the political machine in Massachusetts.

[Mary Beth Heffernan, Governor Deval Patrick’s former public safety chief, today was confirmed on a 7-1 vote by the Governor’s Council as a district court judge.[/QUOTE]

She was a Deval Patrick hack who was later rewarded with a judgeship. Deval Patrick wss an extreme liberal who was close friends with Obama.

She was was confirmed despite her past:

Gov. Deval Patrick has nominated departing Public Safety Secretary Mary Beth Heffernan for a circuit judgeship on the district court.

Heffernan was embroiled in scandal a little more than a month ago when it was revealed she had hired as her highway safety director Sheila Burgess, even though the politically well-connected Randolph resident had seven accidents, multiple violations, and two failures to stop for police on her driving record.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums