Liberal double standard

Today at 12:53 PM panterapat said this in Post #38

Jubilex,
"amputating my arm would be considered murder"

Will your arm continue to grow? It is not alive apart from your body.

and a fetus isnt alive apart from the mothers body. Thankyou for demonstrating my point. And ok, my arm wont continue to grow, but ears do, so lets say ears.

Upvote 0

MG

Choosey Moms Choose Life
Apr 21, 2002
Florida
✟932.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yesterday at 10:01 PM panterapat said this in Post #40

Count to seven. Count to seven again.

Two babies have just been aborted in this country.
It averages out to happen every seven seconds around the clock.

What a terrible waste of God's precious gift of life.

:cry:  Regardless of anyones definition of personhood, it doesn't apply to this abomination upon God's people.

seebs

My thinking is, if an egg gets fertilized, and then, two days later, never gets around to attaching to the uterus and gets flushed out with everything else, there was *never* a person; God didn't "know" that person, because there was never a person to know. On the other hand, if an egg attaches, and grows, and becomes a person, then God knew that person *before* that.

What you just said is exactly that...your thinking. You go to scripture and back that bologna up and I will take YOUR word to heart. Otherwise, I will stick to God's word. :)  He tells me that life begins before time.

A fertilized egg is made up of character, cells, dna...if it is that complex explain to me why in the world you think it doesn't have a soul?

****Why do you think that John was filled with the holy spirit whilst in the womb of Elizabeth when Mary (pregnant with Jesus) entered the room?? If he wasn't a person, or had not a soul, how could the Holy Spirit enter John the baptist??? ***** That throws your whole "theory" out the window seebs.

Science will always have theories and ideas. But God's understanding far surpasses our knowledge on life and conception. The bottom line is Abortion is Wrong! No matter what the circumstances are.

Peace.

Upvote 0

panterapat

Praise God in all things!
Jun 4, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟9,767.00
Faith
Catholic
jubilex.

Remember my statement about human biological FACTS?

Here is a quote from the Encarta Encylopecia:

FETAL GROWTH

Some of the most striking stages of human growth take place before birth, when a human being develops from a single undifferentiated cell into a large and complex organism (see Embryology). During the last half of gestation, for example, the fetus grows from about 45 g (about 0.1 lb) to 3500 g (7.7 lb). During this time, fetal growth is dependent on the hormones insulin and thyroxine. Growth has been found to be retarded in infants of mothers who drink large amounts of alcohol or smoke cigarettes during pregnancy.

Microsoft® Encarta® Encyclopedia 2002. © 1993-2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

"a human being develops from a single undifferentiated cell into a large and complex organism"

Note that it is not stated that the egg forms into a human. A (fertilized) human egg equals a human being.

Upvote 0