Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Is it that you don't believe there's any such thing as an unfair question?

It's that I know that God has ALREADY answered the questions and that liberal Christians can't seem to ever agree with what God has already decreed.

They are STILL Yes or No answers. Yet every liberal who has attempted to answer has had to qualify the response.

Upvote 0

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Were you answering the questions when you said that liberal Christians will cause people not to be saved because they try to get all complicated when they consider moral issues?

Nope. If I provided answers to the questions I asked, they would be Yes or No. :)

Upvote 0

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Especially when you won't allow complex answers.

Just because you form the question into a Yes or No form doesn't mean that it is best summed up in one word. Again, it is possible that you would agree with my answers on at least some of them, but I refuse to answer them with one word.

No, I will not come forward so that you can make a mockery of the answers that I would give. I will not give you the chance to either say "I told you so" at my single word answer. or say "That's not a yes or no answer" to my multi-word answer.

You have not engaged a single answer that has been offered other than to snidely say "you aren't following my rules!" Well, guess what Zaac, the rules of the forum are free expression of ideas. If you aren't ok with that, then why are you here? If you aren't ok with someone answering your questions with more than one word, then what are you doing on a forum? If you cannot handle us 'liberal Christians' agreeing with you and debating you, then why are you on a debate forum?

I know that you aren't going to answer these questions from the experience that I had with my last large post on this thread, but I know that others will find them edifying.

You answer Yes or No yet?

Upvote 0

manchambo

Oct 6, 2006
✟1,131.00
Faith
Presbyterian
It's that I know that God has ALREADY answered the questions and that liberal Christians can't seem to ever agree with what God has already decreed.

They are STILL Yes or No answers. Yet every liberal who has attempted to answer has had to qualify the response.

Which verse tells us at what moment life begins?

And what text tells us the morality of abortion under particular circumstances? You used the term "murder" which would indicate an unjustified killing. Which verse addresses this issue?

Upvote 0

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Which verse tells us at what moment life begins?

And what text tells us the morality of abortion under particular circumstances? You used the term "murder" which would indicate an unjustified killing. Which verse addresses this issue?

The answers are STILL Yes or No.

Upvote 0

BeforeTheFoundation

Jan 20, 2008
✟16,297.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
BeforeTheFoundation said:
I know that you aren't going to answer these questions from the experience that I had with my last large post on this thread, but I know that others will find them edifying.

Zaac said:
You answer Yes or No yet?

Told you.

This is fun. See, I can give short responses too!

Upvote 0

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Told you.

This is fun. See, I can give short responses too!

The answers to the questions are Still Yes or No. :)

I understand if the liberal in you can't see to be absolute about anything even when God is. But the questions STILL demand a Yes or No.

Upvote 0

Jessica Lauren

Out of The Darkness
Aug 15, 2004
Glendale, CA
✟1,958.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Actually, God doesn't answer those questions through the Bible... at least black and white. For example, your question about the Bible. How can that be a full-on yes? There's such a gray area in regards to that, ie translation.

Upvote 0

god's_pawn

moving as God wills
Nov 14, 2008
✟15,607.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
based on what i've read here, a liberal Christian (according to Zaac) is any Christian who does not believe prisely what Zaac believes, as a Christian, without question. personally, i think that's a bad means of defining anything.

Zaac, a difference in opinion is OK!

Upvote 0

BeforeTheFoundation

Jan 20, 2008
✟16,297.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Zaac said:
I understand if the liberal in you can't see to be absolute about anything even when God is.

Dude, I believe in absolute Truth, I just don't think that you have a monopoly on it.

Jessica Lauren said:
Actually, God doesn't answer those questions through the Bible...

No kidding. But unfortunately, I think we liberals are making things too difficult.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jessica Lauren

Out of The Darkness
Aug 15, 2004
Glendale, CA
✟1,958.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
based on what i've read here, a liberal Christian (according to Zaac) is any Christian who does not believe prisely what Zaac believes, as a Christian, without question. personally, i think that's a bad means of defining anything.

Seriously. . . and even if we did answer yes or no, it wouldn't be exactly what he wanted. :doh:

Upvote 0

BeforeTheFoundation

Jan 20, 2008
✟16,297.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
god's pawn said:

It was necessary to repeat this.

Upvote 0

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Actually, God doesn't answer those questions through the Bible... at least black and white. For example, your question about the Bible. How can that be a full-on yes? There's such a gray area in regards to that, ie translation.

The answers are Yes or No

Upvote 0

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

This doesn't look to be an attempt to answer the questions

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BeforeTheFoundation

Jan 20, 2008
✟16,297.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Zaac said:
The answers are Yes or No

Alright, then you answer them. If you think that all of them are black and white from the Bible then show the verses. Jessica Lauren said that there is gray area in the Bible in regards to these questions (something I very much agree with her on). If you disagree with us then show us your proof from the Bible.

Save us from our liberal evil.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.