Liars, liars, pants on fire!

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
This popped up on my Facebook wall; I thought it merited a discussion:

26993829_1538050512917543_4346537018517395895_n.jpg

Thoughts?

ETA: I would hope that the tone of the post would indicate that I am not calling any of the people involved "liars." -- and while it does refer to Donald as a "proven serial pathological liar," I wish to state, for the record, that I do not necessarily agree with that characterization.

I only post this to explore the popular narrative that apparently everyone, with the exceptions of Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, are liars who cannot be trusted.

Last edited:

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Thoughts?
Isaiah 6 tells us: "6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a burning coal in his hand, which he had taken from the altar with tongs. 7He touched my mouth with it and said, "Behold, this has touched your lips; and your iniquity is taken away and your sin is forgiven."

It takes a burning coal to purify our speech. We have to live a Holy Sanctified life to speak the truth in love at all times. If you do not live your life worthy of your calling from God then people can not be expected to tell the truth in a way that honors God. Many are called to serve God, few are chosen because they are not willing to pay the price to be used by God.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

26993829_1538050512917543_4346537018517395895_n.jpg

Thoughts?

ETA: I would hope that the tone of the post would indicate that I am not calling any of the people involved "liars." -- and while it does refer to Donald as a "proven serial pathological liar," I wish to state, for the record, that I do not necessarily agree with that characterization.

I only post this to explore the popular narrative that apparently everyone, with the exceptions of Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, are liars who cannot be trusted.

The political process cannot function properly on the truth. Such liars as mentioned are probably quite necessary to our system, and should not be impugned.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The political process cannot function properly on the truth. Such liars as mentioned are probably quite necessary to our system, and should not be impugned.
But Trump's childish response to that reality should be impugned.

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
When a "national constitution" is suspended termed continueous government applied in full on 9/11/2001; meaning constitutional rights will be violated in our face. Remember Bush's famous statement "you have woken the giant".

Fast forward to now as we see "the giant" was more than just military as the giant went global in our face (before, they at least tried to hide it) . In this time period under global initiative we have 10,000 CIA sites on this soil. Why? Is not CIA forigne intelligence ? Who gets the most "american" funding in the alphabet soup of intelligencies?

As you all already know talking in format of presidencies and liars is a mind stuck in a non existent format of constitution that is theater (or hobby) where we compare lies.

The cuxt of this post is why do we still talk in constitutional format that produced a R vs D that actually seek money no matter which side of the isle termed liar in this thread? We know Trumps seat was given under non interventualist terms to stop these global wars by an ignorant populist that do not see war is $$$ from us (See budget).

I step in this "American Politics ^_^ " to see if the format has changed to reallity of our surroundings to take that constitution back written by a people for a people usurped by a dollar for a dollar by any means necessary.

Well , maybe next year. :hug: to all, as this rhettoric by a conscious mind still loves you guys that if we expand our thought process (Fed Level) to think global we will see the light of truth that a national constitution (termed american politics) can not be inclusive of its people if the giant actively participates in global empire. So, I ask self... What is a echo chamber?

Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟698,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON
This thread has undergone a clean up. Please remember that publicly discussing staff actions in the open forums is considered disruptive. If you wish to discuss staff actions, please feel free to open up a ticket in the support area.
MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0