Feb 21, 2012
✟436,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It's an idiotic comment. Period. Maybe it gives some people a feeling of righteous indignation to get all puffed up about it. Go figure...

Right....I agree it's idiotic. I remember a lot of posters here expressing similar sentiments about defund the police. 2-4 weeks later, they were defending some version of the idea.

Can you say for certain that regardless of how popular this idea hypothetically becomes....you'll reject it?

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,104.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,439.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Here is where trans activists are caught in a lie, and I believe Ana the Ist has pointed this out.

The want to argue first that gender is a social construct separate from biological sex, and that while biological sex might be male or female, either could be man or woman.

Now, they want to deny that biological sex is a real thing, and that a person must not even be identified as male or female, even with no attempt to categorize them as man or woman.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟436,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Here is where trans activists are caught in a lie, and I believe Ana the Ist has pointed this out.

The want to argue first that gender is a social construct separate from biological sex, and that while biological sex might be male or female, either could be man or woman.

Now, they want to deny that biological sex is a real thing, and that a person must not even be identified as male or female, even with no attempt to categorize them as man or woman.

It's not really worth explaining to people on this forum....but these people don't believe in an objective reality.

I know that sounds weird....they think truth is entirely relative though.

It's possible to make a very complicated philosophical argument in defense of this....but it's not really as strong as the one for an objective reality.

Now...gender studies experts probably can't make either argument, they simply choose the position that benefits them most and run with it, regardless of any consequences.

Frankly, I hope they advance this argument.

If they succeed, no more feminists complaining about the patriarchy. That would assume too much.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.