N/A
✟148,622.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Various minorities activists and extremists are given disproportional attention in media. Do not click on it, do not read it and it will cease (media will not get money from these articles).

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟212,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Various minorities activists and extremists are given disproportional attention in media. Do not click on it, do not read it and it will cease (media will not get money from these articles).
Even a Supreme Court nominee could not define a woman. The vice president of the United States introduces herself with her personal pronouns. Wake up, this stuff is wide spread among Democrats and is being taught to our children.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟148,622.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Even the Supreme Court nominee could not define a woman. Wake up, this stuff is all over and is being taught to our children.
Thats your US problem. Not for me to solve.

You can either ignore these extremists or vote them out. Giving them publicity is making them stronger.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟212,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thats your US problem. Not for me to solve.

You can either ignore these extremists or to vote them out. Giving them publicity is making them stronger.
Democrats control most of the news in our country. This article is the exception, it is important to report what the left actually says and does and not be fooled by their changing terminology. For example, parents became outraged at CRT, a Marxist type racist teaching derived from the Marxist "critical theory." Much of America hates racism. Yet they keep on teaching CRT but deny it, they rename and repackage, the latest term is "social emotional learning." Google it and you will find it is the same garbage. Likewise the new Democrat bill with wild spending that will accelerate inflation is called the "Inflation Reduction Act." It will provide subsidies for the wealthy elite in America who can afford electric cars. It does provide for employment--more IRS agents to crack down on the people.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟569,093.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It’s a Twitter post. By a graduate.

People post stupid things on the internet all the time. But they are allowed to do that. You know that right?

The sky is not falling.

Catching wrongdoers is the easiest way to pursue faith in the world. Others have learned how to exploit this, and turn it into a kind of sport.

...Mind games.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,549.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Catching wrongdoers is the easiest way to pursue faith in the world. Others have learned how to exploit this, and turn it into a kind of sport.

...Mind games.
Did you mean to make that reply to me?

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟569,093.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did you mean to make that reply to me?

I was hoping you could add some knowledge or offer guidance to my POV. I generally respect your opinions - that's why I aimed it at you.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟252,542.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Pardon Maoi

Jul 18, 2022
Texas
✟18,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
It’s a Twitter post. By a graduate.

People post stupid things on the internet all the time. But they are allowed to do that. You know that right?

The sky is not falling.
Thanks. As soon as I saw it was Breitbart I thought, "I wonder what the actual story is".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pardon Maoi

Jul 18, 2022
Texas
✟18,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Even a Supreme Court nominee could not define a woman.
That's not what happened.

The vice president of the United States introduces herself with her personal pronouns.
No, she doesn't. She was at an Americans with Disabilities Act engagement and the description was for those with visual impairment. Other speakers were doing the same.

Wake up, this stuff is wide spread among Democrats and is being taught to our children.

The two "examples" you citied had nothing to do with children and they were falsehoods anyway.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,549.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I was hoping you could add some knowledge or offer guidance to my POV. I generally respect your opinions - that's why I aimed it at you.
Do you mean that some religious folks might gain self awarded ‘faith points’ by targeting the ’enemies’ of the faith?

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟569,093.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you mean that some religious folks might gain self awarded ‘faith points’ by targeting the ’enemies’ of the faith?

Absolutely, that's exactly what I meant.

...And people seem to respond to that in an antagonistic kind of way, perhaps? By pushing the envelope even further sometimes?

Not that I would blame them for such a natural, human response.

• Winner
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟212,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Maybe I should start a thread with this link:

Right Wing Media Outlets Discover Idiotic Tweet By Archaeology Student.
Our vice president introduced herself by by telling people her preferred pronouns.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.