[LF feedback] Planner with bible reading plan and goal planning?

jchoy

Apr 16, 2019
NYC
✟15,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hey guys,

I’ve been toying around with this idea for a while and wanted to ask for some help/feedback.

A few months ago, after becoming a new father, I had trouble staying consistent with my bible reading. Although let’s be honest, it was already hard for me before then!

Then I had the brilliant, uhh I mean... obvious idea to combine a bible reading plan with the planner I was using to organize my day.

What would be different about this planner is that it’ll have assigned bible readings, space for reflection/prayer/thanksgiving, quarterly goal planning, task management, and habit building. With space for weekly check ins and sermon notes along with your regular scheduling tools.

I had originally created a simple word document to use just for myself, but thought that maybe other people might find this helpful too.

Anyway, I’m wondering if anyone would be interested in taking a look and giving me some feedback? Also if you want to tell me what you'd want to see in something like this.

Thanks in advance
W2JV4p1nUYgKHZ2QY06zf9ve2kIGjryCiGK4UkQDYuLuZN53HsJBAxdZwYdJaA80mRlsh965AUoev_Iv_KD9HDwJK2fcPlfn_TkrDajrexnlQ0iS7hcFikk3_8pVKCY8FzVFMevM