cherokeehippie

Senior Veteran
Dec 30, 2003
somewhere in the Ozarks
Visit site
✟19,793.00
Faith
Messianic
We should be wise as serpents and innocent as doves when it comes to these things. I agree that we shouldn't play with fire by trying to pull down thru spiritual mapping, etc--it would just rile up the spirits and we could get 'bit'. I also believe however, and I can't explain this, that there are certain fallen angels chained up at certain places--such as in Revelations on the Euphrates(sorry I don't have the verse on hand--I misplaced my bible--right now) about certain angel chained up on the euphrates and then God will allows it to be released at a certain time in Revelations. I experienced a bad dream while camping at a creek one time, where I dreamed of a giant snake about to devour me. I now realize that for some reaosn there is a fallen serpent snake chained up atthat spot in the river where I was camped at and when reading the verse in Revelations made me understand why I experienced what I had experienced.

Here it is"
Rev 9: 13The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the horns of the golden altar that is before God. 14It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates." 15And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind. 16The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number. "

Reactions: heron
Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Suddenly I think I spoke to soon. I'm thinking that there could be some truth to this...the state of Arizona has a hoard of believers in UFO's, crystals & many types of New Age practices. Even documentaries give me the spritual creeps.

I think it's quite possible that we as Christians may become obsessed with one action as Zzub was sort of saying.
Just because the Spirit points to say Leylines being at one place & one time & wants them abolished doesn't mean He wants us to focus on those lines & chase them everywhere. Now that does become like the body of Christ chasing the proverbial rabbit. My guess is he loves this & sits around and has a good laugh at even the most dedicated warrior's expense while he is out causing havoc elsewhere.

As CherokeeH. was saying one should proceed carefully bfore we attempt a battle with the more powerful beings. The name of Jesus & His Spirit living in us is all we need But we should always be LISTENING to His guidance as to how to approach powerful evil beings. Even the scriptures state that angels do not slander these things, but commands them to face the rebuke of the Lord.

Upvote 0

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
I wouldn't be scared of the devil either.

I recommend reading:

THE MESSAGE THAT WORKS, by T L Osborn
and
STRATEGIC LEVEL SPIRITUAL WARFARE by Michael Reid

Both of these line up the practises of pulling down demons in cities against the Bible. These books will set you free if you are into this kind of nonsense.

Cheers<
|ZZ|

Upvote 0

jeolmstead

-That’s me in the corner, losing my religion
Apr 27, 2006
Memphis, TN USA
✟22,092.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Both my wife and I have sensed an evil presence associated with particular locations. When this has happened to us in the past our response was to make note of it and pray.

We didn&#8217;t feel compelled to cast any thing out, or &#8220;bind&#8221; anything.

We felt like it was just the Holy Spirit telling us to be on our toes and to pay attention.

Evil is real&#8230;. (the danger from it is real as well)

Evil is personified in the devil and his minions&#8230;.They exist in time and space. Someone with the gift of discernment can sense these things.

But,

Greater is He that is in us then he that is in the world. I don&#8217;t focus on the devil and what he is doing. I focus on God and what he wants me to do.

John O.

Upvote 0

cherokeehippie

Senior Veteran
Dec 30, 2003
somewhere in the Ozarks
Visit site
✟19,793.00
Faith
Messianic
I know. I made the mistake one time of rebuking and binding the demons I felt in a house(I was staying at a friends's house in Eureka Springs one time and felt spirits at the house--she poo-pooed it and thought it was nonsense, but I was on my tippy toes and prayed that I wouldn't have attacks in my sleep. The one time I did have attacks in my sleep was when I had made the mistake of rebuking and binding the spirits the day before. and sure enough, had bad dreams that night--of creepy holes in the ground, and creepy guy crawling on the ceiling, etc.

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The one time I did have attacks in my sleep was when I had made the mistake of rebuking and binding the spirits the day before.
Heading off track... maybe they were just taunting you, making you feel as though your work was worth nothing, when really it was.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cherokeehippie

Senior Veteran
Dec 30, 2003
somewhere in the Ozarks
Visit site
✟19,793.00
Faith
Messianic
Oh yeah, and Eureka Springs(a new age mecca, too,with haunted hotel, etc)--It's such a bummer, because I'm a christian hippie and I love being in cool places where i can sell my baskets, and had thought about moving closer(I live 2 1/2 hours away) but didn't want to live in Eureka because of the creepy vibes. Even an acquaintance--who isn't a christian, thought there was 'dark mojo' in Eureka and didn't want to be there much. That's why I'm thinking of moving to Springfield MO, (It's a college town, christian colleges as well as public colleges!) which is closer to Eureka where I can just drive to and from when I sell baskets.

Upvote 0

cherokeehippie

Senior Veteran
Dec 30, 2003
somewhere in the Ozarks
Visit site
✟19,793.00
Faith
Messianic
And talking about ufos, etc, it is reality that there are elements in our gov. that are heavily in the occult and satanism(right now I'm reading a book about a satanic child abuse ring that was connected to Washington DC, and Bush Sr. attended some of the parties the head of that child abuse ring had in Washington DC.) . Nasa also has occult and nazi early foundations. I was driving in a certain area of New Mexico-near white sands(where we brought nazi scientists to work on our missle program after wwII) one time and got the creeps big time and didn't understand why at the time. I thought it was because of anxiety of seeing relatives I had strain relations with. But now I realize it was more than that. Oh yeah, I was looking up old Las Cruces NM newspaper articles about my grandfather who was running for sheriff in Las Cruces back in 68 and he put an article in the paper telling the public this:

"Confession after filing for your sheriff and paying my $22.50 fee....I was informed that I could not win if I did not tie up with certain political factions. I advised these people, I would inform you voters of my qualifications and rely on you and you alone Tuesday August 27. I will cooperate with everyone in our county, But I refuse to wear anyone's collar. TJ "Slim" Sanders Democrat for sheriff."

I had wondered about that!! About my grandpa, if as a lawman, he had to deal with corrupt illuminati types wanting to control him!

Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

vanilla8

He is wise, who is wise through God
Oct 16, 2005
Scotland, Shetland Islands
✟11,954.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I haven't done much studying on leylines, but I feel like that when the fallen angels were on earth (gen 6:4), (which happened before and after the flood, by the way), they not only introduced occult, witchcraft, etc to people, but they made certain places places of 'occult power', such as stonehenge, etc and they mapped these places to corelate to the stars, etc(and even were on mars and made the cydonian face, buildings, etc on mars), etc. It's really creepy. Then also, places on the 33 paralell is real important in occult and illuminati circles.

I have never heard of the 33 paralell! What or where is it?

I agree with Zzub, these things can draw your attention away from God.
I read a report somewhere in the internet, when looking up these things, that most places who have done spiritual mapping have not seen the amount of people coming to God that they expected. Above statement is probably why.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
The reason these people aren't seeing people saved is because they are locked up in a room chatting and spitting at the devil when they should be going into all the world preaching the gospel to every person...

The reason that hey are doing it is either that they are mislead due to their Biblical ignorance or because they are cowards and are desperately hoping they can win the world without confronting it.

Cheers,
|ZZ|

Upvote 0

vanilla8

He is wise, who is wise through God
Oct 16, 2005
Scotland, Shetland Islands
✟11,954.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Don't bother me where he lives. He can move in at mine.
quote]
I was thinking about this statement today. The bible says
Eph 4:27 neither give place to the Devil.

But say there really is a path that satan is wandering up and down on, would God not expect us to take deminion over the path so that people of lesser faith would not be ensnared by him?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.