US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Today I felt some depression because of my torturers treatment of me. I began to wish it did not happen at all. I prayed to Jesus that I was confused as to why I was chosen to be tortured and ritually abused. Jesus let me know it was because I was hurting and vulnerable and they took advantage of that. I am glad to have Jesus as my friend. Sometimes I feel panic, but knowing Jesus is always with me soothes me. Sometimes I look at other women and feel like there is something wrong with me because of my ritual abuse. I feel like I am not a normal woman. I know Jesus wants to heal me of this. It soothes me to know that Jesus made me and knit me in my mothers womb. Psalm 139:13 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." That verse soothes me and lets me know I am who I am supposed to be. It lets me know he designed my every part and knows my soul. Every day I am letting Jesus heal me.

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Today I felt some depression because of my torturers treatment of me. I began to wish it did not happen at all. I prayed to Jesus that I was confused as to why I was chosen to be tortured and ritually abused. Jesus let me know it was because I was hurting and vulnerable and they took advantage of that. I am glad to have Jesus as my friend. Sometimes I feel panic, but knowing Jesus is always with me soothes me. Sometimes I look at other women and feel like there is something wrong with me because of my ritual abuse. I feel like I am not a normal woman. I know Jesus wants to heal me of this. It soothes me to know that Jesus made me and knit me in my mothers womb. Psalm 139:13 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." That verse soothes me and lets me know I am who I am supposed to be. It lets me know he designed my every part and knows my soul. Every day I am letting Jesus heal me.
God bless you Bluerose31.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

salt-n-light

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2017
Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

Keeping you in my prayers!

Jesus love us so much, and that scripture is so beautiful.

• Winner
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums