Letterman was Donald Trump's Wingman?

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Hey look, the 1980s, back when Donald was a Democrat.

Just goes to show how far back one has to go to make Donald look borderline likeable.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,205.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hey look, the 1980s, back when Donald was a Democrat.

So many things that he did while not a Republican - that the media was extremely focused on in 2016.

Just goes to show how far back one has to go to make Donald look borderline likeable.

In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.[3]

In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat," explaining: "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans."[4] In a July 2015 interview, Trump said that he has a broad range of political positions and that "I identify with some things as a Democrat."[3]

Notice how the re-casting today as "borderline likeable" during those years as "not a Republican" - was the opposite of the news reports in 2016 about those years.

mob-media had to wait until 2016 fully republican Trump came along to try to dig up some non-republican dirt on the presidential candidate.

Donald Trump Access Hollywood tape - Wikipedia

during the 2016 United States presidential election, The Washington Post published a video and accompanying article about then-presidential candidate Donald Trump and television host Billy Bush having "an extremely lewd conversation about women" in 2005

hmm
2001 - 2009 Trump is Democrat.
2009 - 2011 - republican
2011 2012 - independent
2012 - republican

Where does that put him in 2005?

I have always said that if Trump could undo a few things during those years where he was wearing that non-republican hat - the democrat controlled media might have less ammo.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
So many things that he did while not a Republican - that the media was extremely focused on in 2016.

If you're insinuating that going Republican ruined Donald, you might have a valid point.

Of course, counterpuncher that he is, Donald has paid them back with interest.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟909,205.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
BobRyan said:
So many things that he did while not a Republican - that the media was extremely focused on in 2016 in their non-stop early-start complaints against Trump.

If you're insinuating that going Republican ruined Donald, you might have a valid point.

Curious how that gets spun around

Upvote 0