Toronto
✟849.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I AM GOING ON DISCIPLESHIP SOON, TOWN TO TOWN, HOUSE TO HOUSE(A 1 ST), HEALING(A 1ST, THIS PART TOO) AND PREACHING TEACHING, AND IM ASKING ALL OF YOU, BROTHERS, TO PRAY THAT "GOD OPENS A DOOR FOR THE WORD SO THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST MAY BE MADE MANIFIEST AND SAID CLEAR AS IT OUGHT TO BE" AND ALSO FOR "BOLDNESS IN PREACHING" AND THAT "GOD DELIVERS ME FROM THE UNBELIEVERS AND THAT THE MESSAGE SPREADS RAPIDLY" WORD FOR WORD PLEASE! IM WORKING ON GETTING A FEW CHURCHES IN TOWN TO WRITE LIKE PAUL THE APOSTLE WOULD AND HAVE THEM DOING LIKEWISE THE SAME.

IF YOUR CONSIDERING DOING GOOD WORKS AND PROJECTS, MAKE THIS ONE! PRAY THESE FREVERNTLY BLOOD SWEAT TEARS AND SPINE

IM LIVING IN KELOWNA, BC CANADA, AND IM PLANING ON RETURNING TO EASTERN CANADA, TORONTO, OTTAWA AT FIRST AND WHERE EVER SERVICE TAKES ME FROM THERE! GOING TO PLAN ON STAYING OUT THERE UNTIL MY MINISTRY IS FULFILLED AND WHATEVER ELSE I FIND OUT ABOUT SERVING GOD ON THE WAY, EVEN NEVER COMING BACK, FULL TIME SERVICE!! THE HEALING OF DEAF BLIND DEAD LAME DISEASED AND ALL THE REST IS ALL REAL, WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, ILL BEAR WITNESS HERE CONCERNING THAT, ITS CONFIRMED

KEEP ON PRAYING FOR PEOPLE IN THE COMMUNITY WHEREVER YOU GO WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE SIN (A HUGE LIST!!) "GOD GIVE LIFE TO SO AND SO FOR SUCH AND SUCH SIN" AND PRAY THAT "THE LORD SENDS OUT LABORERS OUT INTO HIS HARVEST THE HARVEST IS PLENTIFUL THE LABORERS ARE FEW"

ALSO IF YOU DECIDE MAKE A WORTHWHILE PROJECT OF CHRIST, CONSIDER THE ORPHANS WIDOWS AND HANDICAPS, WHO AS FAR AS MY KNOWLEDGE WHEN IT COMES TO ALL THE MONEY AND TIME PUT INTO CHARITABLE EVENTS, HAVE GONE LONG AND FORGOTTEN, UNINCLUDED, AND TREAT THEM IN A WAY DIFFERENT RATHER THAN HOW THE WORLD WOULD HANDLE THEM AND DEAL WITH THEM. IMMENSELY GREAT ACTS OF KINDNESS, THINGS OF HIGHQUALITY. THERE ARE REASONS WHY THE BIBLE SPECIFICALLY SAYS SOJOURNERS AND WIDOWS ETC... THE FACTS, TECHNICALITIES. RAISE FUNDS, RESEARCH, MINISTER, THOSE LONG OVERDUE.

Paul Longo

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please don't shout.
Writing only in capital letters/upper case is considered to be shouting and is rude.

Which church is supporting you and do you have invitations from churches, schools etc to go and speak to them?

Paul on his missionary journeys was supported by the churches that sent him and by his own work.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2017
Toronto
✟849.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please don't shout.
Writing only in capital letters/upper case is considered to be shouting and is rude.

Which church is supporting you and do you have invitations from churches, schools etc to go and speak to them?

Paul on his missionary journeys was supported by the churches that sent him and by his own work.
Ive been attending several churches, havnt gone about announcing myself yet, or approaching them for anything. I'm on my days off, Ive taken my life back up. I've been quite distressed at my last discipleship, which was mostly a failure, plus still a handicap of my own which no prayers have healed me of. Also another struggle of mine is, rarely if ever 1 will see a criminal or drug addict in the church pews, let alone participating in service (service being FOLLOWING Jesus, the disciples) I whom of which did 7 years prison time, on lock down with the hardest of bangers and cutthroats etc, and throughout my life did heavy amounts of needles, pipes etc. Also why I am displeased and disappointed deeply, why those people will never be apart or show their face, the church is deeply struggling not doing well or what's right (generally speaking) I know its/was up to me, the condition and state of humanity this country and the church, getting it sparkling clean, shiny, sharpened up! But a lot of the stuff were all dealing with is because they made choices, which everyone suffers for, which I don't support within reason. Thank you John

"Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.
Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one
Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;
In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;
In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.
Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches."

"And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment:
They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;
(Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth."

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2017
Toronto
✟849.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please don't shout.

I don't know how any of the churches in this town could send me, none of them have done it themselves, theres 1 proper way, to serve, which would make a person able to use the holy spirit, strictly by the book, 1 would see the light in their eyes an good eye literally. I used to have the wrong idea of a disciple, which drug addicts, rapists, gangsters, cops, politicians, movie stars and all the rest can all accomplish take part in and do free from partiality, what the real church is supposed to be like, full of color light power and love! Id love to speak to schools of kids, I know they would be fearlessly more obedient believing and hardworking to Gods will than anybody else and their perversion of the word, but I'm pretty sure kids are already saved, that none need to pray for wisdom, something along those lines, theres only little they can do. Ill deal with the supposed mature human beings until then. Live not like people pleasers, or like the gentiles, seek not the approval of man, this is a wisdom not of the world, you will be hated by all for my names sake, you will be flogged in the synagogues, brought before public councils, put in prison, fear not death or people, whats better a little or much more than nothing? a swear apart of good, or pure blasphemy and falsehood during troubled times mixed with playing everyone side to gain advantage with money jokes. The majority of people go down the wide path that leads to hell, against the grain.. foot ball soccer tv music dancing is all activities creations and so on not of God. Did he really give instructions for that? There are so many different kinds of churches, its all lookingsoundbeing like money a business etc

Upvote 0