Jan 13, 2013
✟15,593.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Letter to Senators and to Congress
The “ECONOMIC RECOVERY”
When will America realize that the so called recovery will not happen until America screams to both houses of Congress as we are.
Mr Obama has created this economy by jamming Obamacare down America’s throat. Do you Senators understand just what is in “THE AFFORDABLE CARE AND PROTECTION ACT” which almost no one wants?
Mr “O” created more than three thousand new laws and restrictions on workers and employers.
If you congress people (Senators and Congress people) will shut defund that Obamacare laws and restrictions; we will automatically see people going back to work and paying the taxes you desire to make us pay.
Those Obamacare laws and regulations are what is keeping the unemployment at record high rates; example: one of my nephews used to be allowed to work double shifts at McDonalds (to pay for his children’s support) today Mr O’s laws and restrictions limit him to four hours each day. He started working at Mickey D’s after High school and was finally on the short list for management; that is all down the tubes now because of Obamacare.
The media is partially to blame for not telling the facts to America; I know the alternative media is all over this (internet news) yet the MSM (Main Stream Media) never tells the true facts; just look at what they say the unemployment is; (actually around twenty eight or twenty nine percent) counting the people who left off trying to find work.
I think if houses of Congress care about U.S. (the United States of America)we will be capable of getting employment; even though the rest of the media ignores us.
So how about it Congressperson will you stand up for U.S. ?
Sincerely,
Richard D Gregory Sr

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You left out the part where Obamacare caused really bad weather in much of the US last week.

And how it caused poor Lindsey Vonn to tear up her knee and miss the Olympics.

And how it caused Fosters to put contaminated chicken on the market.

Obamacare is the reason for everything bad that has happened since 1972.... except for the Fort Lee traffic jam. That, as we all know, was caused by the liberal media.:cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Supreme

British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
America's economic problems have been going on for years, years before Obamacare was implemented. And now America is showing a shaky recovery, I really doubt Obamacare will be the reason the recovery may fail.

If nothing else, Obamacare doesn't go anywhere near as far as addressing the huge healthcare inequality in America. Even in the UK, we have huge disparity in healthcare access between rich and poor. I dread to think just how bad it is in the States.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RDGSr

Jan 13, 2013
✟15,593.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Looks like almost everyone likes being out of work and they like the three thousand pages of new laws and regulations Mr O saddled us with.
Oh well; My time is almost up and you can do all the fixing yourselves.
Enjoy.
I'm going back to the message Billy Graham had copied many years ago.
G'nite

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
America's economic problems have been going on for years, years before Obamacare was implemented. And now America is showing a shaky recovery, I really doubt Obamacare will be the reason the recovery may fail.

If nothing else, Obamacare doesn't go anywhere near as far as addressing the huge healthcare inequality in America. Even in the UK, we have huge disparity in healthcare access between rich and poor. I dread to think just how bad it is in the States.

I'm actually thankful for Obamacare now because people are finally waking up and taking a good look at Obama. They didn't care about the NSA or the IRS scandal or Benghazi, because they don't want to know the truth about him. But now, when it affects their pocketbooks they are all of a sudden, upset. Well good. I say they deserve it. They put him in office. You need to dread just how bad it is in the States because it's the older Americans signing up for Obamacare and the poor, which are being put on Medicaid. Of course, this was probably a ploy to get people on a single payor program and the bad things like Medicaid fraud, will just get worse. And as long as a little rubber tube with a balloon on the end remains $300, the U.S. will not be able to pay for everything. If they pay Medicaid prices for these expensive items, the companies will go bankrupt. Doctors will not get paid much and unless the government goes back to the drawing board, they will have to turn us into a communist nation, which would make Obama happy.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
I'm actually thankful for Obamacare now because people are finally waking up and taking a good look at Obama.

It says a lot more about the American people and their views on healthcare. I would dare anyone to come up with a better plan that still relies on a for profit healthcare system and private insurance while giving more than 95% of the population access to healthcare. I bet you couldn't do it. I doubt that anyone could.

The problem isn't Obama. The problem is that Americans refuse to put a single payer healthcare system in place. Americans spend TWICE what other countries spend on healthcare. TWICE.

US_spends_much_more_on_health_than_what_might_be_expected_1_slideshow.jpg

If you are really concerned about cost then the solution is clear. Socialized healthcare. Every country in the world has shown that it cuts costs in half.

Doctors will not get paid much and unless the government goes back to the drawing board, they will have to turn us into a communist nation, which would make Obama happy.

Do you think the UK is a communist country?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums