• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Let's List Wonderful Gift Ideas!

Discussion in 'Recreation Room' started by MonicaNeva, Nov 29, 2005.

1. MonicaNeva

MonicaNeva Regular Member

+24
    Christian
    Married
    There are many things that I've seen on TV and in stores that I think would make great gift ideas... for somebody. Let's list all of our gift ideas here and maybe someone will find something to get for that person they are shopping for.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Konnie

Konnie Bound For Promised Land

+5,824
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    CDs with hymns, bluegrass gospel, country gospel and southern gospel.

3. soblessed53

soblessed53 Well-Known Member

+729
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    Bible

wet/dry shavers

portable cd players.

4. skipper

skipper Senior Veteran

+148
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    gift certificates

5. MonicaNeva

MonicaNeva Regular Member

+24
    Christian
    Married
    I agree, gift certificates are usually a very safe bet. :)

I love all these other ideas on here, too! Thanks, people! Keep the ideas coming!

6. country woman

country woman Guest

+0
    last year we did Soup in a jar and Snowman soup

7. angelwannabe

angelwannabe Contributor

+821
    Baptist
    try to take someone lost to a christmas play, cause the best gift ever is a soul to the lord.

8. pianogirl17

pianogirl17 Guest

+0
    Nice smelling candles.

9. Luv4Trolls

Luv4Trolls * Princess of the Trolls!!! *

+26
    Christian
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Books. Personally, I prefer ANYTHING antique.

10. Brandon4782

Brandon4782 Member

+7
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    how about an xbox 360?

11. Brandon4782

Brandon4782 Member

+7
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    or cd's! Yes lotsa cd's, christian rock and hardcore cd's! like haste the day, skillet, day of fire, emery... ect

12. Brandon4782

Brandon4782 Member

+7
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    or how about a new car? with a subwoofer, lol:amen: :cool: :D

13. DawnTillery

DawnTillery Matthew 11:28

+706
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    One of those massagers u set in your chair and it does heat and massage.. They also got those pillows out now that are so soft and it has massage in them too..

14. Luv4Trolls

Luv4Trolls * Princess of the Trolls!!! *

+26
    Christian
    Married
    US-Democrat
    I told dh to go to a junk yard and buy me a 1978 (his birth year) VW Bug so we can fix it up together.

15. KnowBeDo

KnowBeDo Raising Godly Offspring

+562
    Baptist
    Married
    Go to any senator or representative's website. They all have a link where you can purchase a US flag and have it flown above the capitol building on any day you choose. They then send you the flag along with a certificate detailing what it commemorates. We did this last year on our parents 40th anniversary and then gave them the flag in a nice display case for Christmas. They loved it.

16. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 Halloween 2021

+9,720
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Christian Devotional Books

17. Illuminite

Illuminite God's Own Creation

+360
    Catholic
    Married
    pecan and english walnut candy LOL.. about a lb will do.

18. Miracle Storm

Miracle Storm ... Supporter

+1,109
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    How about a personalized coupon with a promise to babysit kids, on a day you both agree on. That would be a really great gift!:D

19. J4Jesus

J4Jesus MY HEART BELONGS TO JESUS

+2,060
    Word of Faith
  20. rosemoss

rosemoss The Lord is my STRENGTH!

+1,296
    Baptist
    6 nights, 7 days in Hawaii, including roundtrip plane ticket.