Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Okay, but if we do this... I get first dibs on the maple syrup!!!

It's all yours... but first, we've got to smoke out the spies in our midst. Those coniving Canadians even look like us. We should play a game to hone our detection skills... let's play, 'Spot the Canadian!'

Hint: he's in this line-up...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Upvote 0
R

Riot Riot Riot

It's all yours... but first, we've got to smoke out the spies in our midst. Those coniving Canadians even look like us. We should play a game to hone our detection skills... let's play, 'Spot the Canadian!'

Hint: he's in this line-up...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
OOH OOH OOH, I think I see him!! There! On the left!
Wait, nope... :doh:

I really need to get some new glasses...^_^

Upvote 0

jameseb

Smite me, O Mighty Smiter!
Mar 3, 2004
North Little Rock, AR
✟116,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Invade Canada, eh? The only problem I see is that we'd then be responsible for Celine Dion, which is more than I can bear.

No worries! We'll take all that's good and make it ours... the rest we'll simply call "provocation" for invasion. Celine Dion certainly falls under that. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟379,548.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
We already lit the whitehouse on fire once, lets not do this again :p.

You didn't do that. You didn't exist as a nation. The British Empire did that. The world superpower at the time.

This is what you have to resort to since you have no storied military history of your own.

Upvote 0

canehdianhotstuff

I pour water into acid, I'm crazy like that.
Dec 29, 2003
Pembroke, ON
✟12,820.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
No...we did it, we were called Canada at the time, plus some of the military leaders were Indian chiefs such as Tecumseh. Learn your history. We also won quite a few battles in WW1 and WW2 that the Brits French or Americans all failed to do.

We were nice though and at the end of the War of 1812 we gave back all the stuff we captured...so nice of us. Should have kept Maine though. Save driving through Quebec to get to the maritimes.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟379,548.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No...we did it, we were called Canada at the time, plus some of the military leaders were Indian chiefs such as Tecumseh. Learn your history. We also won quite a few battles in WW1 and WW2 that the Brits French or Americans all failed to do.

We were nice though and at the end of the War of 1812 we gave back all the stuff we captured...so nice of us. Should have kept Maine though. Save driving through Quebec to get to the maritimes.
You were not a nation. You were very much part of the British Empire, you didn't get close to independence until decades later. You didn't do anything, you didn't give anything back. The British did give back the territory they captured.

You made your contributions in WWI and WWII. But you have no military accomplishments against the United States. We start our wartime history with the Revolution, but I can see since you didn't have one you have to pull out stuff like this.

Upvote 0

canehdianhotstuff

I pour water into acid, I'm crazy like that.
Dec 29, 2003
Pembroke, ON
✟12,820.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
Ohhh suck it up. You lost. We burned the white house...we even have a song about it by the Arrogant Worms. What a victory for Canada.

And if you want to play it that way...you have no military accomplishments over Canada...so stalemate. Except Canada won the war of 1812!

Ohh, and yeah a war revolution and a civil war and all that crap is so something to be proud of anyways, yeah all the people dying, just awesome.

Upvote 0