To your right
Visit site
✟10,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
GP

No different than posts that have alluded to the French- and Europe- being under "American Oppression"

intersting you haven't questioned why any of the anti-America osts where put up...

besides, it's funny.

:)

just wasn't sure which topic to put it in ....

Upvote 0

Lacmeh

Aug 5, 2002
Visit site
✟1,156.00
I have one for you, cenimo:

Bush visits a school, he says three questions are allowed. Bob asks: Why are you president after loosing the popular vote? Why do you want to go to war with Iraq? Isn´t Hiroshima and Nagasaki the biggest terrorism act?

Then the bell rings.

After the break, Bush says, that five questions are allowed.

John sapeaks up. He asks the three above questions and asks:"Why did the bell ring 20 minutes early? And where is Bob?"

Upvote 0

Aviyah

Shalom uv'rachah b'Yeshua
Jan 20, 2003
✟475.00
Faith
Messianic
:cry: whaaa im going to run to mommy and tell her you are making fun of france who is part of the axis of wesals , gees grow up why does everyone have to play the race card for jjust liek my earile r post where evryone was saying how rasict i was becasue i dont agree with illegel imergration,

and now its poor france being the target oh my poor thing and yes there has been anti american posts oh btw i whould hate to see the french in a war lol they whould surrender at the frist shot lol them surrendering because of fire works lo li bet thier pants were wet to

Upvote 0

strathyboy

Jan 30, 2002
Visit site
✟1,376.00
[Edited at prompting of Admins....]

Today at 08:38 PM Soldier_of _God said this in Post #8 (http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?postid=649259#post649259)

:cry: whaaa im going to run to mommy and tell her you are making fun of france who is part of the axis of wesals , gees grow up why does everyone have to play the race card for jjust liek my earile r post where evryone was saying how rasict i was becasue i dont agree with illegel imergration,

Dealt with in Evangelion's post. He agreed that "racism" isn't the proper term, but ethnicity would be. You were not called racist for not agreeing with illegal immigration; you were called racist for specific words and phrases you used in regards to those who are not American.
On what do you base your apparently irrational dislike of France? Is it because they lost a couple of wars?

Today at 08:38 PM Soldier_of _God said this in Post #8 (http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?postid=649259#post649259)

and now its poor france being the target oh my poor thing and yes there has been anti american posts oh btw i whould hate to see the french in a war lol they whould surrender at the frist shot lol them surrendering because of fire works lo li bet thier pants were wet to

Can you give us specific examples of anti-American posts? Note that there is a difference between being anti-American and being critical of American foreign policy or the American government.
On what do you base your assertion that France would surrender at the first shot? Don't use historical evidence, because that proves nothing of the sort.

Upvote 0

cenimo

Jesus Had A 12 Man A-Team
Mar 17, 2002
To your right
Visit site
✟10,182.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OK, I'll play? On what does France base it's irrational loathing of the US? Bailing them out of WW's I and II?
or realizing that the avenues of Paris were lined with trees so the German soldiers could march in ths shade?

Let's see, Evangelion considers the joke "racial" and when challenged, calls that "splitting hairs"

yeah, right

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Today at 01:59 PM Evangelion said this in Post #5 (http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?postid=649156#post649156)

I haven't seen any "anti-American posts", only people who disagree with American policy.

By contrast, yours is a racial slur, turning upon a particularly obnoxious stereotype. :cool:

Ok, perhaps you can explain to us how the following is anti-American policy rather than just anti-American.

Yesterday at 04:32 AM Evangelion said this in Post #30 (http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?postid=646094#post646094)

You can tell them that, but they don't listen, you know.

They believe Hollywood. The real world's just too challenging. :cool:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aviyah

Shalom uv'rachah b'Yeshua
Jan 20, 2003
✟475.00
Faith
Messianic
Today at 01:36 PM strathyboy said this in Post #9 (http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?postid=649400#post649400)

Dude, use a period. It breaks up individual thoughts into sentences wonderfully. And if it's not too much trouble, can you spell "Christian" correctly in your signature?

Dealt with in Evangelion's post. He agreed that "racism" isn't the proper term, but ethnicity would be. You were not called racist for not agreeing with illegal immigration; you were called racist for specific words and phrases you used in regards to those who are not American.
On what do you base your apparently irrational dislike of France? Is it because they lost a couple of wars?

Can you give us specific examples of anti-American posts? Note that there is a difference between being anti-American and being critical of American foreign policy or the American government.
On what do you base your assertion that France would surrender at the first shot? Don't use historical evidence, because that proves nothing of the sort.

hey i think you need to go read the frist rule about no flameing in regards to this comment to me as i have beem made aware it is concicered flaming

[ quote Dude, use a period. It breaks up individual thoughts into sentences wonderfully. And if it's not too much trouble, can you spell "Christian" correctly in your signature?]

no flamming rule #1 You will not post any messages that harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest. You may discuss another member's beliefs but there will be no personal attacks on the member himself or herself

Upvote 0

Pete Harcoff

PeteAce - In memory of WinAce
Jun 30, 2002
✟9,874.00
Faith
Other Religion
Today at 06:22 PM Soldier_of _God said this in Post #17 (http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?postid=649570#post649570)
hey i think you need to go read the frist rule about no flameing in regards to this comment to me as i have beem made aware it is concicered flaming

I wouldn't consider that so much a flame as a suggestion to make your own posts more coherent. Especially since you were complaining about people not being able to properly speak English in America in some other threads. Practice what you preach, and all that.

Upvote 0