Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
LETS DO THIS!!!!

I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START!!!

COUCH PILLOWS ARE STUPID!!! THEY ARE SO UNCOMFORTABLE AND ALL THEY DO IS TAKE UP SPACE. BLAH!!!!!
Couch pillows have designers. They have manufacturers, who require fabrics, dyes, manufacturing equipment, premises, power sources. Those manufacturers have employees who spend their money in the local community. The couch pillows have to be shipped by air, sea and land, loaded and unloaded, inspected by trading standards officers, slit open by detectives searching for smuggled drugs. The pillows are sold in shops, which employ shelf stackers, salespeople and managers, or online where programmers, IT experts, warehouse personnel ship the material through a galaxy of freight agents and delivery services. And throughout this money changes hand, involving cashiers, bankers, accountants, while teams of advertising executives control creative directors promoting the cushions to the general public via newspapers, cinema advertising, billboards, TV, online ads.

And you want to put a stop to this. If you thought the global banking crisis of 2008 was bad then just watch what happens if you kick couch pillows into touch! The End of Civilisation as we know it.

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
LETS DO THIS!!!!

COUCH PILLOWS ARE STUPID!!! THEY ARE SO UNCOMFORTABLE AND ALL THEY DO IS TAKE UP SPACE. BLAH!!!!!

You don't even know how to start an argument!

Upvote 0

Curtis.Hilliker

Now what.......
Apr 25, 2011
Tehachapi CA
✟47,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Couch pillows have designers. They have manufacturers, who require fabrics, dyes, manufacturing equipment, premises, power sources. Those manufacturers have employees who spend their money in the local community. The couch pillows have to be shipped by air, sea and land, loaded and unloaded, inspected by trading standards officers, slit open by detectives searching for smuggled drugs. The pillows are sold in shops, which employ shelf stackers, salespeople and managers, or online where programmers, IT experts, warehouse personnel ship the material through a galaxy of freight agents and delivery services. And throughout this money changes hand, involving cashiers, bankers, accountants, while teams of advertising executives control creative directors promoting the cushions to the general public via newspapers, cinema advertising, billboards, TV, online ads.

And you want to put a stop to this. If you thought the global banking crisis of 2008 was bad then just watch what happens if you kick couch pillows into touch! The End of Civilisation as we know it.

Your well thought out, sound logic makes no difference to me!!!! Blah!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟239,869.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Your well thought out, sound logic makes no difference to me!!!! Blah!!!!!!
You could have couched that in milder language and cushioned me from the shock, not knocked the stuffing out of me. I'm not arguing for pillow talk, just more diplomacy.

Technical Point: you complain couch pillows take up space. If they didn't they would exist as black holes and within seconds all IKEA stores would disappear into them.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟865,752.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
LETS DO THIS!!!!

You are a man after my own heart, for starting this thread, and for your correct position on couch pillows.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟865,752.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Humbug. By your logic we should invent and sell "couch pet rocks".

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Anything
an·y·thing
/ˈenēˌTHiNG/

Learn to pronounce

pronoun
pronoun: anything
  1. used to refer to a thing, no matter what.
    "nobody was saying anything"
    • used for emphasis.
      "I was ready for anything"
    • used to indicate a range.
      "he trains anything from seven to eight hours a day"

Any arguments about anything?

• Friendly
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟687,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I would encourage you to try a new style and fabric and stuffing quantity and quality in your couch pillow choice.

You've obviously not put enough effort into the choice of pillow.

I like pillows - I think they are lovely. My husband thinks I'm insane.. haha (I do love pillows and have pillows everywhere! I didn't used to have a lot of furniture, but the pillows have always been plentiful!)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟959,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟431,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!
Trump has couch pillows.

Donald-Melania-Trump-Manhattan-Penthouse_1.jpg

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟959,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0