May 29, 2005
Some where over the rainbow.
Visit site
✟513.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
I always get stuck on games and can never figure it out. Then I thought you know what why cant we share what we know and help each other out... so i made this. Post any questions you have and try to answer ones you know so people can get on with there lives and not have to buy a $15 book.

Tempest Gale

May 29, 2005
Visit site
✟513.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Q. on FFX at the very beginning when you just defeat the big fish and are stuck in the cold room and you have to find flint and tender... I looked in a seperate room and found the tender on a desk or something... but I cant find the thing that's all flamible (the flowers are too wet! please help.

Upvote 0

WhirlwindMonk

D Knight - Master of Zefiris
Mar 6, 2005
A little city in Micigan during breaks and Grove C
Visit site
✟16,987.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Tempest Gale said:
Q. on FFX at the very beginning when you just defeat the big fish and are stuck in the cold room and you have to find flint and tender... I looked in a seperate room and found the tender on a desk or something... but I cant find the thing that's all flamible (the flowers are too wet! please help.

On the second floor there should be a bouquet on the wall just above the stairs I believe that you use.

Upvote 0

WhirlwindMonk

Mar 6, 2005
Visit site
✟16,987.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have a question about Morrowind. I just beat Dagoth Ur and I was travelling around just talking to people, seeing how they reacted. I went to see Mehra Milo and she said that I hadn't fulfilled all of the prophesies and that I needed to go see the Archcannon because he wanted to talk to me ("Perhaps there is still hope."). But when I went to him, all he said was the basic "Hail Nerevar, the devil is gone! Blah blah blah!" no matter what I asked him about. Anyone know what is wrong? I do have a save game just before I fought Dagoth Ur, so I can go back and do whatever I need to and then go kill him again.

Upvote 0

WhirlwindMonk

Mar 6, 2005
Visit site
✟16,987.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
WhirlwindMonk said:
I have a question about Morrowind. I just beat Dagoth Ur and I was travelling around just talking to people, seeing how they reacted. I went to see Mehra Milo and she said that I hadn't fulfilled all of the prophesies and that I needed to go see the Archcannon because he wanted to talk to me ("Perhaps there is still hope."). But when I went to him, all he said was the basic "Hail Nerevar, the devil is gone! Blah blah blah!" no matter what I asked him about. Anyone know what is wrong? I do have a save game just before I fought Dagoth Ur, so I can go back and do whatever I need to and then go kill him again.

I think I figured it out. I didn't kill all the Ash Vampires before I killed Dagoth.

Oh, and if anyone needs help with either Golden Sun or any of the gb, gbc, or gba pokemon games (besides emerald) I can help with those too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tempest Gale

May 29, 2005
Visit site
✟513.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Tempest Gale said:
Thank you so much I don't know if it will work or not but I will check it out. :)

It worked! my problem was that I went to get the tender first and the door to the stairs wouldn't open for some reason but I figured it out.

Upvote 0

Chrome

It's a Dead Man's party
Sep 9, 2004
Alaska
✟9,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
WhirlwindMonk said:

Its just the way the game is. You were supposed to talk to milo before meeting up with Saryoni (for the first time). You didn't and even though you finished the quest, the milo's NPC doesn't reconize it because you never triggered the dialogue. Thus, asking her about an expired topic (that she doesn't know is expired) will trigger that.
You did nothing wrong, its just a missed non-essential dialogue.

Upvote 0

WhirlwindMonk

Mar 6, 2005
Visit site
✟16,987.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yam Kimil said:
Its just the way the game is. You were supposed to talk to milo before meeting up with Saryoni (for the first time). You didn't and even though you finished the quest, the milo's NPC doesn't reconize it because you never triggered the dialogue. Thus, asking her about an expired topic (that she doesn't know is expired) will trigger that.
You did nothing wrong, its just a missed non-essential dialogue.

Any chance of fixing it? Or is it just something I'm going to have to live with?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chrome

It's a Dead Man's party
Sep 9, 2004
Alaska
✟9,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
WhirlwindMonk said:
Any chance of fixing it? Or is it just something I'm going to have to live with?

i don't see the point, i mean, theres no reason TO fix it, unless of course you just want her to say , "the devil is gone..blah" when you click the topic. Anyway, its no danger to your save or is going to affect anything else outside the main quest so i guess theres nothing else to do but live with it.

Upvote 0