Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Voice of martyrs works for persecuted Christians they have a conference In 2008 dad and entire family had suffered persecution and we are alive today I have sent a message to them to give me a chance to attend there conference also asked to give me a chance to speak there being as a persecuted christian and family. Please pray that they will invite me, and also allow me to speak in the conference.

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟123,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I heard about some scandalous things about VOM in the past, hopefully that was just rumors. Richard Wurmbrand's son, Michael, wrote a letter about it after he was fired. I read the letter, but I'm not sure if it all of what he wrote is true or not, but it had concerned me (because I use to support them).

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Voice of martyrs works for persecuted Christians they have a conference In 2008 dad and entire family had suffered persecution and we are alive today I have sent a message to them to give me a chance to attend there conference also asked to give me a chance to speak there being as a persecuted christian and family. Please pray that they will invite me, and also allow me to speak in the conference.

My heart is heavy --- I pray for persecuted Christians around the world!

Please, Lord, help people(unborn and infants, too) and keep them safe. Please Lord, I plead with You. I know You see my tears. Thank You for Your protection of Mydreams' family, and allow him to speak at this conference. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. In Jesus' precious name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I heard about some scandalous things about VOM in the past, hopefully that was just rumors. Richard Wurmbrand's son, Michael, wrote a letter about it after he was fired. I read the letter, but I'm not sure if it all of what he wrote is true or not, but it had concerned me (because I use to support them).

I hope it (whatever he wrote) isn't true.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Bless you brother and I pray for you on this. VOM has been a blessing to many and from what I have seen, They have done a lot of good. Thank you for reinforcing this as I contribute to the cause

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, You have seen the request, you know the circumstances, may You guide, direct, and provide that which is according to Your will, for Your glory and purpose. Amen.

Upvote 0