Let us live in joyful PRAISE, incldg. staff

sharief

Jul 8, 2012
✟7,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
hi my name is sharief im new to this forum. my wife past away last christmas eve at the age of 40 i had been with her for ten years .we was not christians or did not read the bible .since she past away i have studied the whole bible and i read it 4to5 hours a day me and my wife use to commit a lot of sin and the understanding i have from the bible is that she will go to hell i pray every day and belive that jesus was the true word of god how ever i am deeply concened for my wife and miss her i need help and have no one who is a christian to talk to so i hope u dont mind me sending you this message and hopefully you could give me some advice if not dont worry your self as you dont know me any way may god be with you

Upvote 0
Mar 20, 2012
Way out in the Arizona desert
✟15,345.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I just felt the need to praise everyone who makes this board possible. I found my faith as a teenager in a non-denominational group, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. We celebrated what we had in common rather than be divided by what we didn't. The vibe was unbelievable and I've always craved it. Now that I've joined the board, I've found it again.

How wonderful it must be knowing you are deserving of all the good things which happen to you.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I just felt the need to praise everyone who makes this board possible. I found my faith as a teenager in a non-denominational group, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. We celebrated what we had in common rather than be divided by what we didn't. The vibe was unbelievable and I've always craved it. Now that I've joined the board, I've found it again.

How wonderful it must be knowing you are deserving of all the good things which happen to you.

Praise God for this thread, and amen!!!! :clap:

Upvote 0

AGODBELIEVERlove1stfaith2

SEEK AND YOU WILL FIND TRUTH - THE BIBLE IS TRUTH
Site Supporter
Jul 7, 2010
BERMUDA
Visit site
✟50,602.00
Country
Bermuda
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
hi my name is sharief im new to this forum. my wife past away last christmas eve at the age of 40 i had been with her for ten years .we was not christians or did not read the bible .since she past away i have studied the whole bible and i read it 4to5 hours a day me and my wife use to commit a lot of sin and the understanding i have from the bible is that she will go to hell i pray every day and belive that jesus was the true word of god how ever i am deeply concened for my wife and miss her i need help and have no one who is a christian to talk to so i hope u dont mind me sending you this message and hopefully you could give me some advice if not dont worry your self as you dont know me any way may god be with you
praise the LORD...

Upvote 0