Let Us Grow As One

DAYDRE

Mar 2, 2008
✟15,425.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
psalm80:14-19) return, we beseech thee o God of hosts. look down from heaven and behold this vine, and the vineyard which thou right hand has planted. and the branch which thou hast made strong for thyself. it is burned with fire, it is cut down, they perish in the rebuke of your countenance. let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, upon the son of man whom thou made strong for thyself. so will not we go back from thee: quicken us and we will call upon th name. turn us again, o lord God of hosts, cause thy face t shine and we shall be saved.=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Be all you can be in the army of our father. the most encouraging thought that embraces me in divine comfort is this. That my Father will accept and allow me to serve him as me,myself and i. this allows my personality to flourish and spring up in me. to allow us to begin by also accepting the filth that we are as go forth on our venture to become what we want to be,''pleasing to his eyes''. this mind set gives me confidence to believe that he will deliver me from the things i can not change of my own power. setting victory in my mind before even my firs step. i am given the promise for deliverance. this inclines me to believe that there is such things that he is responsible to do in me, which i can not. so as i accept this nature of mine, i can then put my trust in him to take care of those said things. thus empowering me to cast away fear and worry from the sin that so easily besets me.i can then concentrate and eagerly look to do the things that are in my power to do. we must be willing to work in our power in submission to his. And as we do these works that are in me to do then my faith is strengthened. For if ye have faith and no works how then are ye able to build up such a faith.... -=-=-=-=-=-more 2 come=-=-=-=-- In love, in Christ Jesus, and to the Glorious Father., amen