✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Let the justice spout out of you and be clean of all iniquity:

• “So says Jehovah, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, I am Jehovah your God who teaches you to profit, who leads you by the way that you should go. Oh that you had paid attention to My commandments! Then your peace would have been like a river, and your righteousness like the waves of the sea.” (Isaiah 48.17,18).

• “But let judgment roll down like waters, and righteousness like a mighty stream.” (Amos 5.24).

Our justice should be as the waves of the sea or as a mighty stream. That is to say, our justice must make difference where we pass for. The interesting with the water is that, as it isn’t solid, it’s necessary affluence of water and great quickness so that the water can transform some place.

Similarly, our justice needs to be copious and active, that is, we can’t be righteous only for ourselves. We can’t stand false witness against our neighbor (Exodus 20.16). We must seek out the justice of the Kingdom of Christ (Matthew 6.33), which imply to let Jesus use us to call off all attitude that eggs bad behavior on.

Jesus redeem us from the sin. However, only when the Church carry out the justice of Jesus (who gave His life to clean us up) in opposition to the desires of the flesh it is that our bodies will have been washed with pure water (Hebrews 10.22). In other words, the satanic disposition in us (the sin) only will be take away when we give in to the gush of justice spouted by the Church.

So, if you look forward to having a splendorous day in Christ (I wish it for you), hand over the control of your life to Jesus yielding humbly and willingly to the oppositions of the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5.16,17):

• “For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh. And these are contrary to one another; lest whatever you may will, these things you do.” (Gal 5.16,17).