Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Friends, before some days, i was in puri( cyclone fani hit area) gave some relief materials. Now every 3-4 days the Pastor from puri is calling me and sharing his believers, (around 300, fishermans in puri ) suffering and problems.

He has called me 3 times, since i return from puri. they have their problems and seeking help.

Can you agree and pray, God open, some doors, so that i can bless these Pastors, and stand with there sufferings during this time.

God bless!

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Friends, before some days, i was in puri( cyclone fani hit area) gave some relief materials. Now every 3-4 days the Pastor from puri is calling me and sharing his believers, (around 300, fishermans in puri ) suffering and problems.

He has called me 3 times, since i return from puri. they have their problems and seeking help.

Can you agree and pray, God open, some doors, so that i can bless these Pastors, and stand with there sufferings during this time.

God bless!

Prayers indeed.

I will say If God appoints you to that work then he will bless you in that time.

I will share a story if permitted.

There was a pastor who wanted to preach but had no money or property.

He meet a man from God who told him he would own a very popular expensive piece of land and build a million dollar church on it.

The pastor did not believe him, and he never said when.

The years past and still, no money or church on the land he foretold.

One day, Years later, another man came to him and just gave him millions as a donation, and then the same week I believe the owners of that very property sent him a very low offer for the land.

He then bought it at a fraction of the original price and built a church on it worth millions.

So, Its all in Gods timing for you, as there is always a reason for his time and not theirs or yours.

God bless you in your help.

• Agree
Reactions: Mydreams
Upvote 0