Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The woman who I suspect my future wife will be was interested in Bible study and was down on her self esteem because of what she perceived as an immature viewpoint on the Scriptures. I would ask that you pray that she be blessed to have her heart, mind, and spirit well-perceptive of the Scriptures. May she be more intelligent than I (as she already is). Additionally, for her sake, may she be blessed and given happiness today.

I intend this for her sake. Though I realize it's hard to have a blessing for one spouse that isn't for both spouses, may this be for her.

Additionally if I have committed an act of simony I apologize to the forum as a whole, and I have already prayed that God forgive me if I have done such. Lord willing, I will donate $20 to the UNCF tomorrow regardless of how many people pray for me. Thanks.

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
I would like to pray for her and you as well. I lift you both up in Jesus Holy name and I pray blessings upon your relationship. I pray that God will bless each of you and cause you to become a team of soul winners for the Kingdom and may you be surrounded by and absorbed in His wonderful blessings and peace constantly as you continue forward.
May God's will be done in deed, timing and outcome, as we know that this is the correct thing to pray
Amen

Upvote 0

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
A good example , keep at it every day, be that example and know your doing it, make it a point your doing it then one day, she will follow.

I remember in my child hood there was men who lived by good example, they judged no one, always forgave and showed it, they lived by the bible even if others did not.

Its these men who I remember the most, the real quiet men who hardly talked because they did not want to offend others or say the wrong thing. The ones who every one talked good about because they always lived by the word of GOD, If I have a choice its to live like them so others will follow.

I do pray for both of you.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that glory will come to You because of the prayers for this wife, and that blessings will come upon this couple before their engagement, and after their wedding, and through their marriage for seeking Your input into their lives. Amen.

Upvote 0