Let’s revive the Face the Board!!!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,011,713.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Cross Over the Lake

Jan 12, 2020
Lake Havasu City
✟17,687.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
Oh, hope all is well and that you are on a good journey in life now my friend.

I am thank you. It was all part of God's plan. As heartbreaking as it was I still learned a lot about relationships and myself.

Upvote 0

Cross Over the Lake

Jan 12, 2020
Lake Havasu City
✟17,687.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
Not a priority. And I can't be bothered. I should marry because of the ministry God has given me. Meh.

I figure if God put it in your heart to get married you would feel differently about it. That's similar to how I feel, its just not a priority. Call it "me" time. I like the Face the Board though because its a place to talk about what us singles go through.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cross Over the Lake

Jan 12, 2020
Lake Havasu City
✟17,687.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
I’m divorced and I’m raising my kids. Not exactly by choice but I’m comfortable being single.

That’s good about the kids. Sorry to hear that it had to be that way though. By choice I though as in if someone came along would you date again or would you choose to be single.

Upvote 0

The_wanderer 40

Feb 25, 2019
Texas
✟50,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
That’s good about the kids. Sorry to hear that it had to be that way though. By choice I though as in if someone came along would you date again or would you choose to be single.
I am blessed to be raising my kids. Looking back, it is amazing how God prepared me to do it. I did date one woman for 18 months, about 4 years ago. It was hectic and ended badly. Since then, I have grown so much closer to God and have realized that I need to focus on Him and what He has for me. If I am supposed to marry again, God will bring the right woman into the work that I’m doing. In other words, He will bring a like-minded woman into my life and we will work together for God.

Upvote 0

Cross Over the Lake

Jan 12, 2020
Lake Havasu City
✟17,687.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
18 months. No wonder why He’s nudging me. :p

~Bella

I wish he would nudge me a little!! Nothing. I “kinda” had a crush on a co-worker a couple months back but it fizzled out.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟950,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I wish he would nudge me a little!! Nothing. I “kinda” had a crush on a co-worker a couple months back but it fizzled out.

He’s in my business and roping in my friend too! :p

I’ll be honest. I’m having a blast. He’s messing with my comfort zone. I am happy to direct Him to you instead! ;)

~Bella

Upvote 0