Let’s let Jesus live in us and manifest Himself in every place and at all time through us!

Leonardo von Dolinger

May 28, 2021
UBERLÂNDIA
✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Let’s let Jesus live in us and manifest Himself in every place and at all time through us!

I began to think about when I started my walking with Christ. People, chiefly the young, had more gusto in proclaim the gospel. Nowadays, I see a warmth and indifference towards the suffering of people (and especially, in relation to the suffering of Christ by His people – Sl 96:6; 145:8; 1Co 13:4).

At this moment that we are living, it is missing people full of the Holy Spirit and His prophetic word which is able to heal, to expel demons, to make miracles.

We need to break up with the world (Gal 6:14) so that all the promises that Jesus imparted to us can be fulfilled in our life. For instance:

• “And miraculous signs will follow to those believing these things: in My name they will cast out demons; they will speak new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not hurt them. They will lay hands on the sick, and they will be well.” (Mark 16:17,18).

At this moment that we are getting close to the kingdom of the antichrist, it is very important that Jesus can find in us a perfect instrument to announce His Good News.

Nonetheless, how is our heart? As the heart of little children (Mark 10:14,15) whose unique desire is to be close to their parents and make them happy? As a heart of the righteous which is able to understand even the soul of their animals? Or is our heart as:

• the heart of the wicked, which manages to be cruel even when they use of mercy toward someone? (Pro 12:10)?
• the heart which manages to be abominable even when it prays to the Creator (Proverbs 28:9)?
• the heart of which the Creator says (as He said to Israel):
◦ “To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices to Me? says Jehovah; I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I do not delight in the blood of bulls, or of lambs, or of he-goats. When you come to appear before Me, who has required this at your hand, to trample My courts? Bring no more vain sacrifice; incense is an abomination to Me; the new moon and sabbath, the going to meeting; I cannot endure evil and the assembly! Your new moons and your appointed feasts My soul hates; they are a trouble to Me; I am weary to bear them. And when you spread out your hands, I will hide My eyes from you; yea, when you make many prayers, I will not hear; your hands are full of blood. Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes; cease to do evil; learn to do good; seek judgment, reprove the oppressor. Judge the orphan, plead for the widow.” (Isaiah 1:11-17);
◦ “I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not delight in your solemn assemblies. Though you offer Me burnt offerings and your food offerings, I will not be pleased. Nor will I regard the peace offerings of your fat animals. Take the noise of your songs away from Me; for I will not hear the melody of your stringed instruments. But let judgment roll down like waters, and righteousness like a mighty stream.” (Amo 5:21-24).

So, have a good day being a prophetic voice in this world sunk in dense murkiness (Isa 60:1). Such as, in the time of Jesus, “the people who sat in darkness saw a great Light; and Light has sprung up to those who sat in the region and shadow of death." (Mat 4:16), may this be fulfilled today through you and me.