kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
The problem I see is that we literally watched the planes go into the buildings. It happened. It's recorded, documented, fact.

Which conspiracy theory do you hold to Shrewd? Are you of the opinion that the US government funded and paid the terrorists to hijack the planes, but that the US government finished the job with demolition charges?

You're giving Shrewd Manager mixed messages. Christ is Lord just complained that he was "speculating". You just said the planes are not speculation, but fact...and then turned around and asked Shrewd Manager to speculate. Which is it?

Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Just collapsed sympathetically in a world first. And into its own footprint at freefall velocity. Who woulda thunk it?
Out of curiosity, how ought to it have collapsed? How could it have collapsed in any direction other than... down? Only an explosion, pushing the building out of its footprint could have caused it to collapse in any fashion other than straight down.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Out of curiosity, how ought to it have collapsed? How could it have collapsed in any direction other than... down? Only an explosion, pushing the building out of its footprint could have caused it to collapse in any fashion other than straight down.
Given the amount of time and applied physics and engineering of critically timed explosives that are necessary to raze a building with that much precision...

I would guess, that in answer to your question, here are some answers:
1/ not collapsed as it was a fire. A burned out shell should have remained.
2/ partly collapsed in random fashion
3/ collapsed sideways damaging a swath of buildings beside it..

In any case.. not straight down, in it's footprint at free fall speed.

That is evidence of planned demolition.... OH ya.. and no magic, building demolishing planes.

As for the towers... May have been planes.. but who cares.. They also fell in free fall, into their footprint.. amazing coincidence that neither of them fell even a little bit sideways.

Whoever did it had time and expertise and it was not caused by two planes...

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You’re still speculating, you don’t know that 9/11 was an inside job definitely. And frankly I find topics such as this to be insensitive to people that lost loved ones on that day. Just my two cents.
Respectfully, the 9-11 Truth movement was founded by those who lost loved ones on 9-11. They are responsible for seeing that an official investigation was even conducted. The official report said that building seven collapsed from uncontrolled building fires while the actual footage of the building falling contradicts that finding. That much is not speculation and those who lost loved ones want answers.

Upvote 0

Christ is Lord

Aug 27, 2019
Top Secret
✟27,506.00
Country
Virgin Islands, British
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Respectfully, the 9-11 Truth movement was founded by those who lost loved ones on 9-11. They are responsible for seeing that an official investigation was even conducted. The official report said that building seven collapsed from uncontrolled building fires while the actual footage of the building falling contradicts that finding. That much is not speculation and those who lost loved ones want answers.

Respectfully, I agree. However, that’s much different than some of these conspiracy theories

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Respectfully, I agree. However, that’s much different than some of these conspiracy theories
I know. I've seen many theories including the official report which specifically presents it's findings as theoretical, even while they also note that they did not do any forensics to establish whether or not explosives were present. Some facts about what happened would be nice.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Did anyone ever say planes did not fly into the New York buildings?
Quite a few of the eyewitnesses on the street. Heavy commercial aircraft flying very low over built up areas in the early morning tend to get noticed. Surprisingly not in this case.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Quite a few of the eyewitnesses on the street.

Such as?

Heavy commercial aircraft flying very low over built up areas in the early morning tend to get noticed. Surprisingly not in this case.

The jets were flying quite quickly, so a random person on the street wouldn’t have that much time to see the first plane before it hit - it wouldn’t literally only be over their heads for a second.

The second plane’s a different story. By that time, the entire city was pretty much looking at the tower, not to mention film crews or just about anyone with a working camera. This was before everyone and their mother carried around a camera, but even so, there’s a ton of footage of the second plane hitting. If it was all faked and no plane hit the building, I think it would be a bit more disputed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It's always 100% wrong to combine all conspiracy theories into one bucket... That is the error of the sleeping sheep that believe everything that the news tells them.. They believe that a conspiracy theorist believes all of them.. while each one is a separate issue.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
If its on youtube, it must be 100% true! :doh::doh::doh:
Lost..... are you going to pull that argument out of your dog dish?
Seriously, how often do I have to point out that the calendar on my desk says that it's 2019... and September...
You Tube ceased to be a site for videos of Cats and skateboarder fails a long time ago...
It is now used as a platform for University courses, seminars, documentaries, "how to" for fixing cars to boats to plumbing or electrical problems.

But... if you want to claim that it's false.. based on the fact that it's on you tube..... Go back to your cathode ray tube monitor... your 386 processor... your "dial up" modem... while you watch an episode of Barney Miller or listen to a cassette tape recording of the Bee Gee's.

Upvote 0

Christ is Lord

Aug 27, 2019
Top Secret
✟27,506.00
Country
Virgin Islands, British
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's always 100% wrong to combine all conspiracy theories into one bucket... That is the error of the sleeping sheep that believe everything that the news tells them.. They believe that a conspiracy theorist believes all of them.. while each one is a separate issue.

That’s true. Some theories can make it scratch your head and think while others are simply absurd (i.e it was missiles and not planes that crashed into the towers).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,514.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Lost..... are you going to pull that argument out of your dog dish?
Seriously, how often do I have to point out that the calendar on my desk says that it's 2019... and September...
You Tube ceased to be a site for videos of Cats and skateboarder fails a long time ago...
It is now used as a platform for University courses, seminars, documentaries, "how to" for fixing cars to boats to plumbing or electrical problems.

But... if you want to claim that it's false.. based on the fact that it's on you tube..... Go back to your cathode ray tube monitor... your 386 processor... your "dial up" modem... while you watch an episode of Barney Miller or listen to a cassette tape recording of the Bee Gee's.

Jack, my old buddy. You are known on these forums for believing in all these daft conspiracy theories. Flat earth etc.

Youtube is a massive collection point for these attention seeking people who like to make things up and try and generate as many hits as possible.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Jack, my old buddy. You are known on these forums for believing in all these daft conspiracy theories. Flat earth etc.

Youtube is a massive collection point for these attention seeking people who like to make things up and try and generate as many hits as possible.
Deflection again... deal with the point you made.. You condemned the source and ridiculed it as being from Youtube...... Meanwhile, Youtube has grown into a valid source for many applications..

So.....stop trying to deflect..... ridicule and shame.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,514.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Deflection again... deal with the point you made.. You condemned the source and ridiculed it as being from Youtube...... Meanwhile, Youtube has grown into a valid source for many applications..

So.....stop trying to deflect..... ridicule and shame.

Its not deflection. I know that you detest 'real' truth my old friend. ;)

Upvote 0

Cristo Rei

Sep 2, 2019
Toronto
✟16,687.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
From an engineering perspective I always thought the collapse of the towers looked weird.
But if it was an inside job then who did it? A lot of people suggest that George Bush did it to rally support for his Iraq invasion. But that makes no sense to me. The USA doesn't need the support of the public to go to war, they never did.

Upvote 0