Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Eh, we then should insist on them launching an investigation for him being an unruly, calloused political fireball alien born on the planet sun. Or yes, the brush-fires have so dotted the countryside so deep, we can only join in with him to spare no time and assume little sensitivity that could have resulted in leading us in that same direct as those who perished..

But a list can be had of the former admin-ineptitude from the ’08 swearing-in forward. Remember, he wasn’t just happy with exec-orders; no president should have the same mantra, "If I could just bypass Congress” while supporting our clear and explicit liberty.

I do not agree with their view of my constitution. Not when public tranquility, and civil enforcers of peace and law an order are circumvented, someone needs to blazon it equally profound, an absurd level of lawlessness just left the building.

Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why do people have a problem with any orderly process of people entering the country,other countries around the world do it all the time with little or no criticism,check out some of the immigration policies of countries like Mexico just to the south and look at them in light of what America is expected to do.

Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
We truly were facing a "lesser of two evils" situation with this election. Hilary would have been much worse (as she and the Clinton Foundation are more corrupt), though the fact that Trump is doing this saddens me.

But I guess "all governments are put in place by God" if the Bible is true, so...

EDIT: Yay, their situation may be turning around! Mr. Trump will let in persecuted Christian refugees...

Reactions: kingskid
Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
People are so brave and caring as long as they don’t have to sacrifice anything themselves to display their benevolence. They are so sure their compassion will never really “cost” them anything... and it never has for most of them. Let the overload of immigrants, all requiring more and more government subsistence, start infringing on them in any way, let their way of life and safety turn into chaos because of the evil lurking everywhere, and they will change their opinions with the frequency of a cheap HAM radio – but, it will be too late then.

Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All most people want is a simple orderly and lawful process,just walking across the border is not that process,look at the immigration policies of other nations but the American policy is supposed to be come when you want,how you want,take what you want and let us know if we can serve you better somehow.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,405.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
We truly were facing a "lesser of two evils" situation with this election. Hilary would have been much worse (as she and the Clinton Foundation are more corrupt), though the fact that Trump is doing this saddens me.

But I guess "all governments are put in place by God" if the Bible is true, so...

EDIT: Yay, their situation may be turning around! Mr. Trump will let in persecuted Christian refugees...

In your opinion, and the opinion of 3 million less voters than those who voted for Clinton.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,405.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
All most people want is a simple orderly and lawful process,just walking across the border is not that process,look at the immigration policies of other nations but the American policy is supposed to be come when you want,how you want,take what you want and let us know if we can serve you better somehow.

Let's look at Europe, where peaceable people enjoy a socially just society and, by almost every account--health care, educational achievement, length of work week, vacation time--are more prosperous than the U.S. Their countries are small and close together, and border crossings are simple.

Yes, there have been some terrorist incidents. We, too, have had the Boston marathon bombings, the California bombings, and lots of mass shootings.

As a matter of fact, Europeans are much safer than we are, because they don't have the gun violence we do. In the U.S., I heard yesterday, we are 3,000 times more likely to die from gunshot wounds than a terrorist attack. Trump is shutting the borders to refugees when he should be standing up to the NRA if he wants to keep us safe.

Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,405.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I am far from flippant about terrorist attacks, since everything I have heard about Trump's executive order indicates that by deliberately provoking anger throughout Islam and the Middle East, we have made ourselves far more vulnerable to terrorism than we have been so far.

I am trying to protect America from terrorism, and decrease our epidemic of gun violence.

You're welcome.

Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Let's look at Europe, where peaceable people enjoy a socially just society and, by almost every account--health care, educational achievement, length of work week, vacation time--are more prosperous than the U.S.

Yes lets look at Europe

America Would Be Richer and Safer If Europe Paid For Its Own Defense
Their countries are small and close together, and border crossings are simple.

Do you have any statistics on native born French trying to enter Spain to blow it up,or how about native born Germans entering Belgium to kill and maim its people or convert them.

Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am far from flippant about terrorist attacks, since everything I have heard about Trump's executive order indicates that by deliberately provoking anger throughout Islam

Sure,we have to make them like us so they wont blow us up or cut our heads off....works so well.
we have made ourselves far more vulnerable to terrorism than we have been so far.

Nonsense,its like saying having an Umbrella makes you more vulnerable to the rain.
I am trying to protect America from terrorism, and decrease our epidemic of gun violence.

You're welcome.

Please,lets not take ourselves so seriously

Reactions: kingskid
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,405.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If Trump really cared about terrorists, why did he not exclude Saudi Arabians? Almost all the 9/11 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia.

Possible answers: 1) Oil 2) Trump Hotels in Arabia 3) Trump businesses in Arabia.

BTW, I had a cousin who died in the Twin Towers.

Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If Trump really cared about terrorists, why did he not exclude Saudi Arabians? Almost all the 9/11 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia.

Because Saudi Arabia has had something on every administration for decades that nobody seems to be able to figure out
Possible answers: 1) Oil 2) Trump Hotels in Arabia 3) Trump businesses in Arabia.

If we were energy independent that wouldn't be a problem would it,as far as the hotels and such you would have to ask him.
BTW, I had a cousin who died in the Twin Towers.

I had a cousin who died in Vietnam.....your point is ?

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,405.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I had a cousin who died in Vietnam.....your point is ?

You implied I was flippant about terrorism. I am interested in combating terrorism effectively.

Did you know that the UN only recommends 1% of refugees for refugee status? And so they have already eliminated 99% of refugees for us before we even get the list. After that, we investigate that 1% for two years (under the Obama administration).

Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Did you know that the UN only recommends 1% of refugees for refugee status?

By all means I would trust the UN with my life
And so they have already eliminated 99% of refugees for us before we even get the list. After that, we investigate that 1% for two years (under the Obama administration).

I see,so these people are coming from countries where they have excellent record keeping and background checks.......im convinced,its all good,open the floodgates and let em in.LOL

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,405.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Since a substantial minority of Americans elected a president who was not properly or adequately vetted, the idea of worrying about refugees seems to be way too little too late.

Where were your worries about vetting when you apparently voted for a president who:
  • may not have paid income taxes for 20 years?
  • may have owed substantial debts to Russians, leaving him vulnerable to blackmail?
  • may have had encounters in Russia that had been recorded, leaving him vulnerable to blackmail?
  • may have had business dealings which would put him in conflict about whether to put his financial interests first or the country's well-being?
  • had snippets of a questionable physical read by a talk-show host?
The damage done to our country by Americans who didn't worry about vetting for the most powerful position in the world can't be undone by getting tough on innocent victims of Trump's buddy, Vladimir Putin, who drove these victims out of their homes, bankrupted them, and killed many of their family members.

Upvote 0