Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, and Transvestites

N

nhisname

If you are Christian and you know a little about the Bible, you know God put man in the flesh on this earth-stage to undergo a test and a trial with the intrigues of the powers of darkness. Adam and Eve were the first two children to undergo this test. They were told one command, to not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. We know how that turned out. Devils were created to supply a negative experience, the direct opposite of our true nature of good in our spirit DNA. This is the first stage in our matriculation into eternity. We are handicapped by conditions our Father-Teacher set. Devils are invisible to men and they have been given power to speak to our minds and stimulate our brain and central nervous system. These handicaps against us are designed by the Creator for our eventual learning. Devils have over-powered mankind and mastered all of us, Revelation 13:4-7. In the contest our job is to try as hard as we can to avoid domination by devils and to seek Father’s help if we are fortunate enough to find Him. Our help is the legacy of holy writings left for the wise among us.

The birth and work of Jesus was a great help to mankind. Father sent him to be His designated Savior and role model for those who would come to earth in later generations. Since trying to figure out what the Creator is doing is impossible at best for man using his thoughts, Jesus left his followers a few helpful rules to protect and defend them against the intrigues of our invisible enemies.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Matthew 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

For one desiring to follow Jesus, his instructions are quite clear. You cannot proclaim that you are a Christian truthfully unless you live by Jesus’ Words and apply them in your daily life.
Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Now consider “lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, and transvestites”. What ideas flood your mind? Do you now VIOLATE JESUS’ COMMAND in Matthew 7:1-2 and become judgmental? Do you feel loathing, disgust and hate for your brethren in such a classification? Their Creator and Father is God, and they are your brothers and sisters. YOUR TEST is just a bit different from Adam’s test. The tree of knowledge of good and evil produces fruits in the form of thoughts and attitudes. The devil (do evil) tells you to judge, despise and hate your own brothers and sisters created by God in His image and likeness if they are LGBT. Many Christians FLUNK THIS TEST.

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

Lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and transvestites are part of the love test for all of God’s children who are NOT LIKE THEM. God made them that way to test you. Can you love them as yourself? Do you have a “holier than thou attitude” and hate them? And since God is actually living the life in each human incarnation (”I will dwell in them and walk in them”, 2 Corinthians 6:16) the question becomes, “Do you love me in all forms in which I appear”?

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Now for you, the reader, do a self assessment. Where do you stand so far in the eyes of your Father in this love test?

Romans 9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. 19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

They are the way they are because God planned to test the rest of us on the depth of our brotherly love. Clearly the Creator made them that way.

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

If you do not like what Father has done in His world with His children, He challenges YOU to make demands of Him if you are that bold!

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Jeremiah 18:2 Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words. 3 Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. 4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. 5 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

It is not a good thing for straight people to flunk this part of our love testing when and if we see and hear of lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and transvestites. Balak wanted Balaam to curse God’s children for him. But as Balaam informed Balak in a question about God’s work, “Shall He not make it good”?

Here is the rest of the Creator’s PLAN

Being lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transvestite is a TEST state of being for this world and this life only. The Clay Master told Jeremiah that if the vessel He makes is marred, He has the power to make them over again. Here is how He does it.

1 Corinthians 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Ezekiel 36:22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. 23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. 24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. 25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Every day we live on earth is a TEST DAY. Hopefully this document will be helpful and enlightening to all who read it. If you wear spotted and wrinkled garments before God (your righteousness, Isaiah 64:6) because you hate and despise the LGBT children God created to test you in brotherly love, hopefully you will understand now what God is doing and improve your standing with Him.

Psalm 11:4 The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD'S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.

Psalm 139:23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: 24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalm 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts. But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: 3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

Zechariah 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? 10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Glorify God!
God did it! :thumbsup::amen::clap:

I Believe Christians should be truthful,loving,kind,respectful and quick in telling these people of the gospel. We are to treat others the way we would want to be treated. We are never to condone, accept or try to defend what is evil. Psalm 97:10 Ye that love the Lord hate evil.

Upvote 0

Jonathan95

Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's a matter of degree. Think you can stop sinning? You can't. You are going to lose your temper. That equates with murder. I have a whole lot more problem with people finding reasons to hate other people than I do with what is between two consenting adults. Saying someone has a "demon" in public is a whole lot worse than what they do in private.

Yes I believe we can stop sinning by these verses, and interpretation below. But during our walk with Jesus we will have commited Sins (1 John 1:10)
If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.. Also, I don't hate people.

1 John 3:7-10
7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

From Amplified Bible Version: No one born (begotten) of God [deliberately, knowingly, and habitually] practices sin, for God’s nature abides in him

he who commits sin [who practices evildoing] is of the devil [takes his character from the evil one], for the devil has sinned (violated the divine law) from the beginning. The reason the Son of God was made manifest (visible) was to undo (destroy, loosen, and dissolve) the works the devil [has done].

I remember when the exact same arguments were about inter racial marriages. God didn't fall off His throne then, and He's not going to now.

You don't want to be gay? Neither do the majority of gays. Some guilt ridden bi who can hit either way is not a repentant gay. You can't be a repentant gay anymore than you can be a repentant Chicana.

Homosexuals:
James 5
19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

You deny the power of the blood of Jesus if you don't believe it has power to break every chains (that he can deliver from power of sin, bondage, any sin). That's sin. I gave verses, and I gave verses above in this post about deliverance from power of sin etc.

You don't think he cares about Same-sex marriage and lifestyle which is Sin? Oh yes he cares about Sin, and he knows everything we do. I gave you the testimony of the man who got delivered from homosexuality after 16 years too. I have evidence it's sinful (homosexuality/transexuality - lifestyle, marriage etc):

(Lev18:22;20:13,Rom1:22-30,Jud1:7,1Cor6:9,Gen 2:24,1Cor11:7-10,Deut22:5)

------------------------------
Isaiah 59:1
Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

Hebrews 10:26-30
26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

Verse 26 Amplified Bible " For if we go on deliberately and willingly sinning"

1 Peter 2:16
As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.

As to women coming from men? A bronze age story to explain creation is no match for delivery room footage. Any man who feels superior to his wife does not have a marriage.....no matter what is written. Someday she will open her eyes, grab the car keys and head down the road. Blame her all you want. Nobody has to live as a second class person.

Well that's a rebellious woman then. I just say what The will of God is by The Word of God. But if you are so prideful thinking you know more than The Word of God, and/or that unbiblical ways are better, so fine.

If you don't believe The Word of God, what more can I do for you? I will pray for you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Soulgazer

Christian Gnostic
Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
✟19,403.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sir, I couldn't agree more, and by by "good" thread I meant one to sound off on.

The Bible was created during a patriarch time. In most cases, it's this male (testosterone) patriarchy that has been leading the destruction of this world since the beginning.

Eve started it all. God may have given Eve the Wisdom and Adam the Strength. Why else would Satan choose Eve. He had to choose the wiser of the two to sway the less wiser. Had he chosen the weaker, things may had turned out different.

But women take the blame, due to men. And since men are stronger, they are not wiser, so recklessly, they get their way and run things like spoiled children. Compare Congress or news for men sex crimes against women sex crimes.

Remember 7 women followed Jesus as well as 12 men. Never hear much about them, do you?

I sometimes "sound" angry when I write, but I very seldom get angry. The simple truth that I have learned from God, time, and age, is that those that can see the sin in others are able to do so because they have taken their attention off from their own imperfections.

"Sin" isn't something that other people do. It's what we do. There is not one "Sin" worse than another, and we do not live under the law.

Do you know the difference between someone someone pointing out the sins of others and the Pharisee? Nothing. That's what made them Pharisee.

If someone comes to you with a problem, by all means help. But if they are coming to you because they are afraid it's "Sin" they are no better off than they were. There is absolutely no difference between committing the act, or not committing the act out of fear. There is no "salve" until the act is removed from the heart freely and completely.

Be good to each other. Try to help each other, or if you can't help, at least try not be a burden on anyone. Instead of condemning the prostitute, mow her lawn, or help her get groceries. Let him without sin cast the first stone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SonOfTheWest

Britpack
Sep 26, 2010
United Kingdom
✟9,861.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour

If you are Christian and you know a little about the Bible, you know God put man in the flesh on this earth-stage to undergo a test and a trial with the intrigues of the powers of darkness. Adam and Eve were the first two children to undergo this test. They were told one command, to not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. We know how that turned out. Devils were created to supply a negative experience, the direct opposite of our true nature of good in our spirit DNA. This is the first stage in our matriculation into eternity. We are handicapped by conditions our Father-Teacher set. Devils are invisible to men and they have been given power to speak to our minds and stimulate our brain and central nervous system. These handicaps against us are designed by the Creator for our eventual learning. Devils have over-powered mankind and mastered all of us, Revelation 13:4-7. In the contest our job is to try as hard as we can to avoid domination by devils and to seek Father’s help if we are fortunate enough to find Him. Our help is the legacy of holy writings left for the wise among us.

The birth and work of Jesus was a great help to mankind. Father sent him to be His designated Savior and role model for those who would come to earth in later generations. Since trying to figure out what the Creator is doing is impossible at best for man using his thoughts, Jesus left his followers a few helpful rules to protect and defend them against the intrigues of our invisible enemies.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Matthew 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Matthew 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

For one desiring to follow Jesus, his instructions are quite clear. You cannot proclaim that you are a Christian truthfully unless you live by Jesus’ Words and apply them in your daily life.
Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Now consider “lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, and transvestites”. What ideas flood your mind? Do you now VIOLATE JESUS’ COMMAND in Matthew 7:1-2 and become judgmental? Do you feel loathing, disgust and hate for your brethren in such a classification? Their Creator and Father is God, and they are your brothers and sisters. YOUR TEST is just a bit different from Adam’s test. The tree of knowledge of good and evil produces fruits in the form of thoughts and attitudes. The devil (do evil) tells you to judge, despise and hate your own brothers and sisters created by God in His image and likeness if they are LGBT. Many Christians FLUNK THIS TEST.

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

Lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and transvestites are part of the love test for all of God’s children who are NOT LIKE THEM. God made them that way to test you. Can you love them as yourself? Do you have a “holier than thou attitude” and hate them? And since God is actually living the life in each human incarnation (”I will dwell in them and walk in them”, 2 Corinthians 6:16) the question becomes, “Do you love me in all forms in which I appear”?

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Now for you, the reader, do a self assessment. Where do you stand so far in the eyes of your Father in this love test?

Romans 9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. 19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

They are the way they are because God planned to test the rest of us on the depth of our brotherly love. Clearly the Creator made them that way.

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

If you do not like what Father has done in His world with His children, He challenges YOU to make demands of Him if you are that bold!

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Jeremiah 18:2 Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words. 3 Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. 4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. 5 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

It is not a good thing for straight people to flunk this part of our love testing when and if we see and hear of lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and transvestites. Balak wanted Balaam to curse God’s children for him. But as Balaam informed Balak in a question about God’s work, “Shall He not make it good”?

Here is the rest of the Creator’s PLAN

Being lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transvestite is a TEST state of being for this world and this life only. The Clay Master told Jeremiah that if the vessel He makes is marred, He has the power to make them over again. Here is how He does it.

1 Corinthians 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. 50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Ezekiel 36:22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. 23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. 24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. 25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Every day we live on earth is a TEST DAY. Hopefully this document will be helpful and enlightening to all who read it. If you wear spotted and wrinkled garments before God (your righteousness, Isaiah 64:6) because you hate and despise the LGBT children God created to test you in brotherly love, hopefully you will understand now what God is doing and improve your standing with Him.

Psalm 11:4 The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD'S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.

Psalm 139:23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: 24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalm 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts. But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: 3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

Zechariah 13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? 10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Glorify God!
Minor quibble but these days, transvestite is used more as a synonym of crossdresser. The T in LGBT refers to transgender, not transvestite.

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
To Goodnewinc,
Your collection of scriptures does not support your claim that God created homosexuals that way. So it's not their fault, God made them that way to test the rest of us? It is like saying God created liars or thieves or adulterers. He doesn't create sinners. We are born with a sin nature or if you want to call it a spiritual defect, but it is not any particular sin defect, it is a full range of rebelliousness, lust of the eyes and flesh, the totality of being bent that way and blinded to God. Homosexuality is not a biological defective gene. Sin starts in the mind and then they act on it. They can choose not to act on it. It is a lifestyle, developed over time habitually, usually in puberty or shortly after, but it's a choice, it felt good and they continued to go that way before they knew or understood how wrong it was. Maybe the guilt was there in the beginning, but then their support group rallied around them and said, it's OK, it's not your fault AND THEY BOUGHT THE LIE ... AND SO DID YOU! It is like saying, "I'm a thief, but it's not my fault, God made me that way ... to test others. What liberal, tolerant hogwash! Why did you not include Romans 1:26, 27.

Upvote 0

Phantasman

May 12, 2012
Tennessee
✟34,626.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
And only touch? That's sinful too,

Really???

I hope you don't try to get people to follow Christ with that nonsense. A natural urge in the human and animal kingdom that hurts no one? That old fashioned grandmother "you'll go blind" concept has produced more messed up people than any other wives tale I can think of.

Jesus went through puberty just like the rest of man. And it would not surprise me to find out he was not without an erection from time to time. He may have handled things better and without sin. But you were not there and can not run around telling everyone that if they touch that they sin. Support your findings, and spilling seed is what I suspect is coming into play.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jonathan95

Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I sometimes "sound" angry when I write, but I very seldom get angry. The simple truth that I have learned from God, time, and age, is that those that can see the sin in others are able to do so because they have taken their attention off from their own imperfections.

Read below.

"Sin" isn't something that other people do. It's what we do. There is not one "Sin" worse than another, and we do not live under the law.

Do you know the difference between someone someone pointing out the sins of others and the Pharisee? Nothing. That's what made them Pharisee.

I see Pharisees as always looking after imperfections in people. Like they did with Jesus, they looked for things to judge him for. To rebuke Sin or so is another thing.

James 5
20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

If someone comes to you with a problem, by all means help. But if they are coming to you because they are afraid it's "Sin" they are no better off than they were. There is absolutely no difference between committing the act, or not committing the act out of fear. There is no "salve" until the act is removed from the heart freely and completely.

John 8:11
She answered, No one, Lord! And Jesus said, I do not condemn you either. Go on your way and from now on sin no more.

He said that to the adulteress. Isn't the bolded part a rebuke? He often said "Go and sin no more", to people that got healed: "Go and sin no more so nothing worse happens".

Be good to each other. Try to help each other, or if you can't help, at least try not be a burden on anyone. Instead of condemning the prostitute, mow her lawn, or help her get groceries. Let him without sin cast the first stone.

You can't use that as an argument that we aren't to rebuke/judge people we know are in unrepentant sin or so. There are sins listed where it then says "..Will not inherit the kingdom of God" or similar. Is it loving to let them keep doing such things without rebuking them/judging them (I don't really know the difference).

Those are serious verses:

James 5

Upvote 0

Soulgazer

Christian Gnostic
Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
✟19,403.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Read below.

I see Pharisees as always looking after imperfections in people. Like they did with Jesus, they looked for things to judge him for. To rebuke Sin or so is another thing.

James 5

John 8:11
She answered, No one, Lord! And Jesus said, I do not condemn you either. Go on your way and from now on sin no more.

He said that to the adulteress. Isn't the bolded part a rebuke? He often said "Go and sin no more", to people that got healed: "Go and sin no more so nothing worse happens".
It's not a rebuke, but a reminder. Think the adulteress, who very nearly got free plastic surgery, was in a hurry to sleep with any of those men? The rebuke was "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

You can't use that as an argument that we aren't to rebuke/judge people we know are in unrepentant sin or so. There are sins listed where it then says "..Will not inherit the kingdom of God" or similar. Is it loving to let them keep doing such things without rebuking them/judging them (I don't really know the difference).

Those are serious verses:

James 5
What difference does it make what Sin is being committed by the "unsaved"? Absolutely nothing. The chances of a Gay joining your church, are about two less than zero, so I wouldn't worry too much about converting one.

If a person is saved, what sin can they commit that will not be forgiven, on this earth or the next? Precisely one.

Upvote 0

Cuddles333

May 5, 2011
Denver
✟30,312.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I love them. But some people don't know it's Sin to be homosexual etc. As a Christian, I am to judge/rebuke them them (Eze 33:9, 2 Tim 3:16, 1 Cor 5:12, 1 Tim 5:20) , telling them to repent. I was bisexual or bi-curious before I was saved. I'm not attracted to men anymore. It's possible to be delivered from homosexuality and so.

That God created people to be homosexual etc is not true. It's a choice people make. He created Adam and Eve. So it's meant for Man to be with Woman.

Marriage is to be between Man and Woman, not Woman and Woman or Man and Man, that's unnatural.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Effeminate.. cross-dressing is wrong too.

Fornicators there is (inappropriate contentos):

1) a man who prostitutes his body to another's lust for hire
2) a male prostitute
3) a man who indulges in unlawful sexual intercourse, a fornicator

"nor abusers of themselves with mankind," (arsenokoitēs)
1) one who lies with a male as with a female, sodomite, homosexual

Effeminate (malakos):

1) soft, soft to the touch
2) metaph. in a bad sense
a) effeminate
1) of a catamite
2) of a boy kept for homosexual relations with a man
3) of a male who submits his body to unnatural lewdness
4) of a male prostitute

http://www.clgs.org/arsenokoités-and-malakos-meanings-and-consequences

I think it is absolutely imperative that we all study what is in this link. It really brings clarity. Then some things we never thought about....but should have.

Another thing. We know that the Bible mentions a male and female being joined together in marriage. However, we have all met people whose body didn't match their internal nature or persona. Can we determine the Biblical marriage eligibility of a couple whose physical body does not match their 'nature' or 'persona' ?

For example, if we have feminine men marrying masculine women. Would this not be mocking the New Testament? For 'her' masculine nature would be taking the lead in the family. 'She' would by nature be assuming the head of the household.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
@Ronald Check this out!

Jeremiah 18:3 Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. 4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. 5 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

Romans 9:14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. 15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. 19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? (LBGT) 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it (including LBGT's): I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

The answer to the question, "Shall He not make it good"? follows.

1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, (from LBGT) 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Ezekiel 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. 25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

You might want to RE-THINK your position.

Glorify God!
God did it!

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Does the following Word apply to all religions and “saints of our day today"?

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The prophesy fulfilled

Daniel 8:11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down. 12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered. 13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? 14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Surely the Word of God is TRUE! This means that the devil has succeeded in overcoming ALL MEN including churches, religious zealots, and self righteous “saints”who think they have mastered deceit.

Does the Word of God include YOU, or does it exclude you and your belief system? If you have been overcome by deceit like everyone else, then you owe your salvation to the GRACE and forgiveness of the Son to overlook your sins ... just like he does for those YOU would condemn by your love which is woefully “short of the glory”!

Romans 5:15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. 16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. 17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. 19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. 20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

I thank God for the GRACE that He placed in His Son to take away the sins of the world and ERASE them, John 1:29, Isaiah 53:3-6. Where man’s love falls short of encompassing ALL, God’s GRACE covers ALL so much more abundantly! This includes LGBT. The Savior makes NO EXCEPTION. After all HE IS THE NEW COVENANT! I think you can agree to that. Praise God!

Glorify God!
God did it!

Upvote 0

Jonathan95

Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I thank God for the GRACE that He placed in His Son to take away the sins of the world and ERASE them, John 1:29, Isaiah 53:3-6. Where man’s love falls short of encompassing ALL, God’s GRACE covers ALL so much more abundantly! This includes LGBT. The Savior makes NO EXCEPTION. After all HE IS THE NEW COVENANT! I think you can agree to that. Praise God!

Glorify God!
God did it!

You are deceived. You can't use Grace for sinning: (1 Peter 2:16) As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God..

We serve the living God. We crucified Yeshua by our Sins, are we then to go on believeing we can commit a Sin here and there? Those are lies from Satan that we can commit a Sin here and there. "One sin doesn't hurt". No, we aren't to contempt Yeshua, he's Holy. We are to use the Grace to serve him:

Hebrews 10:31
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Hebrews 12:28
Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

You can't give excuses like "falling short of glory", "God is love", "God is grace" for unrepentant Sin like LGBT. Don't be deceived. It's blasphemy. Read Hebrews 10:26-30 ..it's really serious!

James 2:17
Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

Hebrews 10:26-30
26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

If we go on deliberately and willingly sinning after once acquiring the knowledge of the Truth, there is no longer any sacrifice left to atone for [our] sins [no further offering to which to look forward].

Cross-dressing:
Deuteronomy 22:5
“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Homosexuality etc:

1 Corinthians 6:9
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Marriage is to be between Man and Woman! Gay marriage/relationships are sinful. Well sexual relationships outside marriage are sinful.

Upvote 0

Jonathan95

Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
http://www.clgs.org/arsenokoités-and-malakos-meanings-and-consequences

I think it is absolutely imperative that we all study what is in this link. It really brings clarity. Then some things we never thought about....but should have.

Another thing. We know that the Bible mentions a male and female being joined together in marriage. However, we have all met people whose body didn't match their internal nature or persona. Can we determine the Biblical marriage eligibility of a couple whose physical body does not match their 'nature' or 'persona' ?

For example, if we have feminine men marrying masculine women. Would this not be mocking the New Testament? For 'her' masculine nature would be taking the lead in the family. 'She' would by nature be assuming the head of the household.

No. Those people who are like that have demons in them or something. We can't give excuses for Sins. Marriage is to be between Man and Woman! It's nothing to discuss. Read Rom 1:27 and Jud 1:7.

Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
You are deceived. You can't use Grace for sinning: (1 Peter 2:16) As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God..

Perhaps you just don't get Jesus, do you?

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. 7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. 8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Jeremiah 50:20 In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve.

The Savior is the Son. He took away the sins of the world, including the sins of LGBT! YOU cannot make EXCEPTIONS! YOU are not Creator-God! You are a worm who does not know the full purpose of the Son! Think about it.

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

So do you reprove God and tell Him, "You cannot do that to all flesh unless I understand it first"??

Revelation 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Blessed are those who have eyes that see and minds that understand!

Glorify God!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,928,677.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Surely the Word of God is TRUE! This means that the devil has succeeded in overcoming ALL MEN including churches, religious zealots, and self righteous “saints” who think they have mastered deceit.

I hope you don't mind me jumping in here, but as I pointed out in an earlier post in this thread, the devil will succeed in overcoming the saints when God allows this to happen during the time of the "Great Tribulation". This time (spoken of in Rev 13) is in our FUTURE and does not apply (at least, not yet anyway) to the church and/or the saints living today.

I was also interested in knowing why you believe the saints will be "deceived" ... in like fashion to those of the world ... by the Beast during the Great Tribulation? Will they not rather be killed for refusing to worship him (see Rev 11:7).

--David

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Phantasman

May 12, 2012
Tennessee
✟34,626.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Reading the last few posts gave me a throw back to the Spanish Inquisition.

I will not run such a crusade against Gays, Lesbians and the such. I know not their hearts and what they may or may not individually be trying to work out with God. Some are against Christianity and some are not. I know that it is a hard thing to deal with because I have friend who have children who have chosen to be gay/lesbian. And I know the children. And they are church serving individuals that are having a difficult time and need prayer.

Picking and choosing verses and condemning people is no better than the Pharisee's. Sitting back and feeling like you are smart enough to be able to point out everyone elses sins is even worse.

Judgement day may surprise everyone.

Upvote 0

Jonathan95

Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Reading the last few posts gave me a throw back to the Spanish Inquisition.

I will not run such a crusade against Gays, Lesbians and the such. I know not their hearts and what they may or may not individually be trying to work out with God. Some are against Christianity and some are not. I know that it is a hard thing to deal with because I have friend who have children who have chosen to be gay/lesbian. And I know the children. And they are church serving individuals that are having a difficult time and need prayer.

Picking and choosing verses and condemning people is no better than the Pharisee's. Sitting back and feeling like you are smart enough to be able to point out everyone elses sins is even worse.

Judgement day may surprise everyone.

Well. Read Heb 10:26-30 and 1 John 3:7-10. It's another thing to be struggling, repenting of homosexuality, seeking deliverance etc. But to accept it, find loopholes, say "God is love" etc. Is blasphemy, when you know it's Sin.

What you did towards me is Slander. Also, that's a serious judgement to pass onto a brother, you say I hate gays. I don't hate them. I love them, but they have to repent, or perish just like other unrepentant sinners (Luk 13:5). Also, I don't condemn them, The Word of God does.

James 5:20
Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Perhaps you just don't get Jesus, do you?

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. 7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. 8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Jeremiah 50:20 In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve.

The Savior is the Son. He took away the sins of the world, including the sins of LGBT! YOU cannot make EXCEPTIONS! YOU are not Creator-God! You are a worm who does not know the full purpose of the Son! Think about it.

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

So do you reprove God and tell Him, "You cannot do that to all flesh unless I understand it first"??

Revelation 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Blessed are those who have eyes that see and minds that understand!

Glorify God!

1 John 4:6
We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

You are deceived. He did not die for our sins so that we should keep living a life of practicing evildoing. He died to save sinners! He delivers us from The Power of Sin And Death! We are to:

1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

You can't use those verses to prove that Grace is there for us to keep sinning. Heb 10:26 makes it clear if we go on deliberately and willingly sinning after once acquiring the knowledge of the Truth, there is no longer any sacrifice left for sins!

Heb 10:29 makes it clear that it's blasphemy!

1 John 3:7-10
7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

He who practices righteousness [who is upright, conforming to the divine will in purpose, thought, and action, living a consistently conscientious life] is righteous, even as He is righteous.

[But] he who commits sin [who practices evildoing] is of the devil

Romans 6:13-23
13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.
22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Upvote 0

Jonathan95

Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Sweden
✟19,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm done here. I pray it will convict you, and that Jesus will open your eyes and lead you into truth.

Luke 9:5
And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

*Shakes off the very dust from my feet* <Leaving thread, unsubscribing.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well. Read Heb 10:26-30 and 1 John 3:7-10. It's another thing to be struggling, repenting of homosexuality, seeking deliverance etc. But to accept it, find loopholes, say "God is love" etc. Is blasphemy, when you know it's Sin.
:thumbsup: Sodomy ME: from med. L. sodomia, from late L. peccatum Sodomiticum 'sin of Sodom' (after Gen. 19:5, which implies that the men of Sodom practised homosexual rape). © Oxford University Press, 2004
Sodomy is a term used in the law to describe the act of "unnatural" sex, which depending on jurisdiction can consist of oral sex or anal sex or any non-genital to genital congress, whether heterosexual, or homosexual, or with human or animal. Lev 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Jud 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

1Ki 14:24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel

Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Eph 5:12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

Upvote 0