Leggings / Modesty

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I LOVE leggings and have a million pairs of them. Not really, but I do have a few. I think their comfortable and cute and no different than jean when worn properly. I personally only buy thick aerobic type leggings and make certain they are not see-through in any kind of light, even though I usually only wear them with blouses that cover my rear. But it bothers me to no end when women wear super thin leggings with neon colored thongs. Yuck! I don't want to see that, girls. At least wear dark colored undies. And I have no idea how they stay warm. For me, the thicker the leggings the better or I'll just wear jeans. I think like any piece of clothing, it really depends how you wear it. I could be wearing a long sleeve floor length dress, and yeah that seems modest, but not if it were white, tight, low cut, and I could be wearing colored undergarments to show it off.

Upvote 0

Freakconformist

Continually Humbled
Sep 13, 2005
Wisconsin, USA
Visit site
✟8,790.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Back in my day (the 90s) yoga pants and leggings weren't "a thing". Comfort wear consisted of sweats and pajama pants. Both of which I decided to swear off while I was working for McDonald's and realized that form fitting pants did not flatter big women in any way. You can just imagine the scenarios that arose that lead me to that conclusion.

However, if my shape was more hourglass than ice cream cone, I would probably follow this woman's advice on how to tell if your leggings are modest or not.
(warning she does make reference to a woman's nether regions a few times.)

Upvote 0