Legacy Peak (Excellent New Christian film) (Watch for free only at Pureflix)

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,187,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
full

(Currently this film is only available at Pureflix).

Here is the link to the film at Pureflix:

You can watch for free under Pureflix's one week free trial option.

It's been a bit of a dry spell for good Christian movies lately because of COVID 19. Finally there is a really good Christian film that I really enjoyed (that compares to the time of excellent Christian movies before we knew of the pandemic). This film may not be perfect, but it's strengths well make up for it's weaknesses. It is filled with suspense, family, and humor. More importantly it gives honor to the Lord, prayer, and His Word. I hope everyone gives this film a chance. The movie is actually way better than the trailer in my humble opinion.

I hope you-all like it.

May God more abundantly bless you all in the name of Jesus Christ.

With loving kindness,

~ Bible Highlighter.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,187,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What I liked about this Christian movie was that it really uplifts how much we need to rely on the LORD in tough times and how we need to love one another (Especially within the family). Some funny moments are in the film I liked a lot, as well. While the ending brief spiritual message with Scripture was not perfect, and could have been better, I still see it as valuable. God does love us. God died for the sins of the whole world. If you like suspense, humor, family, and most importantly the things of God, then check out this film that is for free under the free one week trial (currently) at Pureflix.com.

Hope you-all enjoy it like I did.

Peace and blessings be unto you-all in the Lord.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,187,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If you liked Legacy Peak, then you may like my other top favorite Christian films listed here at Christian Forums:

My Top Favorite Christian DVD's.

May God's good ways shine upon you.

Upvote 0