Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The Russification of the Republican Party

The above news states this:
"Both congressional Republicans and conservative commentators are defending Trump from impeachment partly by accusing Ukraine of intervening against him in the 2016 presidential election—despite repeated warnings from national-security and intelligence officials that those claims are not only baseless, but advance Vladimir Putin’s goal of discrediting Ukraine."

This is from Lee Stranahan's twitter feed. It cites some older news stories and do you think that they hint at a Ukrainian involvement with the past Presidential election?

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

"Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found."

Alexandra Chalupa: The Ukrainian-American who exposed Manafort | KyivPost - Ukraine's Global Voice

There was a very strong structure of misinformation being put out in Washington, D.C. that gave Putin-backed Ukrainian politicians an upper hand,” Chalupa said. “Its reach included the media and Washington elites who did not seem to grasp the developments in Ukraine or how they could impact the United States, or maybe did not care since they too were profiting. Initially, many were operating off wrong information and others weren’t paying close enough attention.

Alexandra Chalupa, former DNC contractor denies working with Ukrainian officials - CNNPolitics

"Another source familiar with Chalupa's work at the DNC said the contractor "informally" told committee staffers last year that Ukrainian officials had become concerned about Trump's campaign and his ties to Russia and suggested having the DNC work with the Ukrainian embassy to bring some damning information to light."

There's more on Lee Stranahan's twitter feed. I believe this recent Atlantic article has got it wrong. What do you think? ⏳ on Twitter

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'm more worried about the mammon-ification of republicans. Especially the true Christian ones.
I think the topic of mammon-fiction happens on both sides of the political spectrum. Check out this other topic on this forum. My related comments appear on the first page of responses. My reasons for the conclusion that it's a bad argument appear there.

Elizabeth Warren paid well by large corporations

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The Russification of the Republican Party

The above news states this:
"Both congressional Republicans and conservative commentators are defending Trump from impeachment partly by accusing Ukraine of intervening against him in the 2016 presidential election—despite repeated warnings from national-security and intelligence officials that those claims are not only baseless, but advance Vladimir Putin’s goal of discrediting Ukraine."

This is from Lee Stranahan's twitter feed. It cites some older news stories and do you think that they hint at a Ukrainian involvement with the past Presidential election?

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

"Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found."

Alexandra Chalupa: The Ukrainian-American who exposed Manafort | KyivPost - Ukraine's Global Voice

There was a very strong structure of misinformation being put out in Washington, D.C. that gave Putin-backed Ukrainian politicians an upper hand,” Chalupa said. “Its reach included the media and Washington elites who did not seem to grasp the developments in Ukraine or how they could impact the United States, or maybe did not care since they too were profiting. Initially, many were operating off wrong information and others weren’t paying close enough attention.

Alexandra Chalupa, former DNC contractor denies working with Ukrainian officials - CNNPolitics

"Another source familiar with Chalupa's work at the DNC said the contractor "informally" told committee staffers last year that Ukrainian officials had become concerned about Trump's campaign and his ties to Russia and suggested having the DNC work with the Ukrainian embassy to bring some damning information to light."

There's more on Lee Stranahan's twitter feed. I believe this recent Atlantic article has got it wrong. What do you think? ⏳ on Twitter

Russification? Lolzy, the liberties some people take.

Upvote 0

Ricky M

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think the topic of mammon-fiction happens on both sides of the political spectrum. Check out this other topic on this forum. My related comments appear on the first page of responses. My reasons for the conclusion that it's a bad argument appear there.

Elizabeth Warren paid well by large corporations
Which is why I say it's time to dump both parties. The day of accepting the 'lesser evil' is past.

Upvote 0