Led Zeppelin Stairway to Heaven satanic?!?!?!?!?

Danabomb

Jun 27, 2005
Rockford, IL
✟7,623.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Led Zeppelin satanic?!?!?!?

As a huge led zeppelin fan i am disgusted that everyone only looks at one verse that is supposedly satanic. well this is the whole song backwards. It doesnt seem satanic to me!!! In all reality it seems pretty much like he's calling out to God. ENJOY!!!! DanaBomb

Hear why its sung here, oppositioner..

Allll on track, all arriving

They all sing, and they are one.

Shall I loathe you now, parishoner?

Oh hear Him, Christian within me.

It stirs my sin; the river,

Oh, she swells with our lousiness.

All my life will end for him?

We're all out of signs,

I know I'm sorta shocked

To hear The Lord,

My God now will save me!

Oh I will n'er be saved,

Because I live with Satan..

One wish today;

That you'll all pray for

Three who will make it here late.

Pray now and you'll see..

The 'Lord' turned me on,

But, oh, I was the shaggy fool..

Clothed in agony,

Lost at a height.

There's no escaping it,

Nor his woes..

So here's to my Sweet Satan.

The other's little path

Would make me sad,

Whose power is faith.

He'll give those with him 666.

And all the evil fools,

they know he made

us suffer sadly.

Ohohohoh...

"Family won't get loose,

They're offered me."

Always soothes the worker.

Always will be as we know now

"I see ruins," said he,

"the world they offered me?

Who wished the Lord's fall?"

If we lose feather,

Say you'll save me!

And no wimps can bend the rules..

And no wimps can do..

Hunt next to the shore,

'Cause they see all from there,

See here's the news,

Who walks with mute grief!

Perhaps no-one found thee...

"Heavy, lift me out,"

Spake the Reve,

"Someday, failed, we'll lose one line-up,

They've gotta leave forsaken."

And no wimps can do..

And no wimps can do...

He, who say the lords

Thoth have our laws,

Maat must be superb. Mass is ended..

Over there,

He who should learn thee.

Any moot that serves by my sworn music,

I wish it with snow be shushed,

All for my mass's sake.

Hear why its sung,

here, oppositioner, Ohh..

He who should show

May make his show worthy,

To look, for us, odd.. sickly,

There's one chance - take his show.

Hold thy head,

Hear why its sung here. oppositioner.

Who owns this earth built below?

Oh sweet Israel...

Tom Cooper

Jul 11, 2005
Jerusalem
Visit site
✟173.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
As someone who was playing clubs and recording during the 60's & 70's and who was immersed in the music and culture of the time, I can tell you that the satanic nature of Led Zepplin is not only easy to prove, they never tried to hide it.

I can also say from being on the inside in the secular music biz, that you will not find God anywhere in it. I was thankfully saved by the Lord and left an opportunity to "make the big time" and I never regretted it or looked back.

If you fill your mind with Praise and Worship you will have a mind that is focused on God. Anything else will fill your mind with at best useless tunes that keep your mind too busy to focus on God, or more likely, music that while it sounds great is purposefully designed to focus your mind on the devil.

Don't be deceived, most secular musicians are knowingly serving the devil in order to gain fame and fortune. Led Zepplin is no exception to the rule, in fact, they are the rule exposed.

Upvote 0

steve_kyle

Jul 17, 2005
✟163.00
Faith
Baptist
Okay, am I the only one who thinks that it is extremely odd that you can make out the words to one of their songs in either direction? Yes, I've heard the song backwards, and even seen the video backwards. Not only do I find the words chilling and odd, but my spirit went crazy as soon as he began singing. I have studied many of yesterday and today's bands, and they have a common thread. This backwards stuff is just too crazy to be a coincidence. Are they satanic? Yes, I do believe so.

Upvote 0

holyrokker

Contributor
Sep 4, 2004
California
Visit site
✟20,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I remember about 25 years ago when the "backward masking" fad was big in "christian" circles trying to prove the evils of rock-n-roll.

Amy Grant had a "live" album out at the time. I friend of mine pointed out the "live" backwards was e-v-i-l

So the #1 "christian" album of the time was a subtle backward masking - Amy Grant - "Evil"

Upvote 0

Goliath136

Jul 17, 2005
✟113.00
Faith
Catholic
First of all, I may be a fan but Led Zeppelin is just a strange band. Second I am sick and tired of people saying that a band, song or just secular music in general leads to the devil. Its as ridiculous as thinking that Judas Priest song caused those two kids to attempt suicide and not years of pent up emotional problems. How can someone be so weak of faith and conviction in anything they claim to believe in that a song can convince them otherwise. A song may give you craving for a big-mac, but does not so easily change true beliefs in anyone that has any.

By the way, I like Kashmir better than Stairway to Heaven.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MorbidFlorist

Jul 25, 2005
Holland
✟117.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I think it's the biggest ******** you can come up with. I think it's almost impossible to sing and to make it sound like something when played backwards. And Stairway to heaven... you can't make a reversed text ending up with such great (forward played) lyrics. Impossible, but it would be cool though, if it was possible and especially if it happend by coincidence :p

Upvote 0

Lady_Firehawk

With new mint flavor crystals!
Mar 20, 2004
Evergreen State College
✟10,685.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Some groups like Pink Floyd DID do the backward masking thing on purpose-- I think Pink Floyd did it for... comic effect, hehehe. (Something like "Congratulations, you have found the secret message! And then some other stuff I can't remember.)

Sooo... I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss backward masking completely, but I also wouldn't take it as final proof of a band being Satanic.

However, Jimmy Page WAS a disciple of Aleister Crowley or at the very least took a heavy interest in him, and was heavily into the occult... but what that says about the music itself? Enh. Won't comment there. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.