Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I have decided to leave now, as I don't want to think about this in the morning.

I had already planned on taking a break during Advent, but due to recent events I have decided to take my break now. I really feel betrayed by recent events, not as bad as what happened on Catholic Answers Forums (which, by the way, has greatly improved since last time I was there, I'm now, back on that site again.) but still, I'm pretty upset. I not a Catholic because of any personal preference, caprice, or opinion, nor because it works for me. I'm a Catholic, because the Catholic Church is the One True Church, and because it is the only way to have a perfect relationship with God the way He intends it, and to enjoy a loving union with Him for all eternity!

The only good thing I can say about the things have turned out is, I'm no longer have issues with the modernists. I mean I know shouldn't be bothered with them since they're old and dying out, and while they cruelly leave sinners out in the cold, denying them God's Love and mercy. God can easily help these poor sinners slip through the tyrannical grip of the modernists and into His Church, just like He did with me, and I likewise can bring God's Love and mercy to sinners where the modernists refuse. But more than this, I realize, (I was aware of this during the whole CAF fiasco, but these recent events have really brought it home) that the biggest problem in the Church isn't the modernist tyranny that is crumbling as we speak but Catholics that follow the Catechism and buy various modernist myths, and very often, don't internalize the truths of the Faith. I'm going to go into details about this, but the more I think about this, the clearer it becomes and I'm going to try become much more cautious with these kinds of Catholics in the future because they can really mess with you.

Farewell, I'll be back at Christmas.

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟997,551.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Nqzklaa.jpg
ON!

Thread closed permanently!

Disruptive Behavior, Campaigning, Staff Disciplinary Action
Maintain the peace and harmony of CF by not rehashing alleged grievances or disputes, publicly complaining about posts, threads, Christian Forums or its staff. Attempting to undermine these rules or policies via campaigns, petitions, or protests is not allowed. Please do not publicly discuss reported posts or staff actions taken on yourself or other members. Use the Support Center to submit questions and complaints about staff disciplinary actions or rules.

Nqzklaa.jpg
OFF!

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.