• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Learning Difficulties, Teachers Upset, Being Followed By Random Persons

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Through dreams Jesus Christ has been showing me many things I am not aware of in my everyday life. One of the issues is that apparently I go to classes and I have difficulty maintaining my focus, passing my exams, functioning normally. This has led to teachers becoming upset with me, they are frustrated with me, and think that I am just giving them trouble. Then because of the way how teachers treat me I become upset, for example I heard a teacher talking with someone on the phone and she said I was stupid. Being called stupid, fool, idiot is common and it affects me negatively.

In addition to the above there are persons who keep on following me, keep on watching me, which causes me to feel uncomfortable and agitated. I am being treated like a criminal. Criminals in Jamaica are not even treated like how I am treated because people are afraid of them. For example the musician ASAP Rocky was in Sweden and there were some guys following him where ever he went, this led to a dispute with ASAP Rocky being put in jail when he was not the one causing the problem. He was the one being harassed and followed.

Then in addition to the above you have persons who know me who keep trying to put me in trouble with the law. They pretend they are helping me to get away from a person or persons following me, then they put me in a situation where it looks like I have done something wrong and then the police is called.

Imagine I am the one who has being trafficked, yet still I am the one who is being treated like a criminal, I am the one who is being harassed, followed. This is no accident, the persons who are involved in trafficking me are causing hundreds of people to turn against me including the police, military, because they know that people especially young people, do not understand what is going on and is able to be manipulate persons by trying to keep me quiet. I am not a criminal.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace